Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the nominees are.....

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
NMH said:
I'll think for myself on Saturday, and I think I'll have a Boddingtons, or a Harveys.

Ah but are you really thinking for yourself? Who decided to make Boddingtons and Harveys available. You're only thinking about what's put in front of you. You have no power to change that. You're just reacting to the world around. You f***ing slice.

:p

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can I just point out that Bobby Who? has been my sig since the day we sold him and that it has been shamelessly hijacked by Sam, in the same way that Brixtaan proclaimed himself Tootings In-House gull about 5 years after Tooting Gull began posting on NSC.

I hope Easy 10 cleans up, he is the best poster on here...

Turkey said:
Ah but are you really thinking for yourself? Who decided to make Boddingtons and Harveys available. You're only thinking about what's put in front of you. You have no power to change that. You're just reacting to the world around. You f***ing slice.

:p

Not QUITE elementary my dear Watson, because there is a distinct possibility that I COULD be bringing my own beer. I have 'the power' to smuggle Boddingtons in, in cans. Harveys, it could be noted, may in fact reside, already, in my stomach.
You see, if I was a steamin' CHISLA like you Turkey, I would have only the 'power' to express flatulence from whatever fare was put in front of me :eek:

Now bring me my pipe and slippers.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
NMH said:
Not QUITE elementary my dear Watson, because there is a distinct possibility that I COULD be bringing my own beer. I have 'the power' to smuggle Boddingtons in, in cans. Harveys, it could be noted, may in fact reside, already, in my stomach.
You see, if I was a steamin' CHISLA like you Turkey, I would have only the 'power' to express flatulence from whatever fare was put in front of me :eek:

f***ing lizard.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
NMH said:

Ah but you would only be smuggling in what society has allowed you to access. Such as a Pizza slice. :jester:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
no, its NSC! , its doing it to me too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here