Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the nominees are.....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
never thought I would see the day when a respected "think for himself" poster like NMH would sell out to this kind of shit!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
dwayne said:
never thought I would see the day when a respected "think for himself" poster like NMH would sell out to this kind of shit!

What kind of shit?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
You stink of jealousy.

Just because you haven't been nominated.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
thomas6m.jpg

"Thomas gets mad when he thinks the fat controller likes James more than him."

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
....I'm a previous award winner if remeber rightly andy?!?

What hope would I stand alongside, the new "hot" things like Brightonbird, she gets my vote for best poster or whatever she's up for BTW...am I too late to vote?.:wave:

Oh, I get it. Thomas is upset that he's not been nominated for anything, so he's just going to attempt to ruin the thread with his pathetic, insecure ramblings. trying to make out that he doesn't give a shit about any of it. We all know that's bollocks, of course, because if he didn't care then he wouldn't bother saying anything.

Keep going, Thomas. You're just showing yourself up even more for the sad, attention-seeking tosser that you are.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
...I think we need Beenys Gloves, to air some of my views on this during my time away.

Not that anyone is interested of course.:lolol:

bhanuts

Jul 5, 2003
Sad Attention Seeking tosser eh Safeway?

That's not very nice is it?

Dwayne does have a point re Internet Awards! What next?

dwayne said:

Oh ? Sold out have I? How exactly do you interpret selling out ?

(not that it means shit, but I didn't vote or get nominated for anything, you thick plank)

Does me going to the NSC meet make me a sell-out as well ?

I'll think for myself on Saturday, and I think I'll have a Boddingtons, or a Harveys . I'll be thinking on my feet mush, and maybe off 'em an' all (burrrrrrp).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here