Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the nominees are.....

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Artois can me and poke be added to your list?!? i did post up a couple of day's ago us 2 will definetly will be comeing now, cheers.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Pavilionaire said:
Can I just point out that Bobby Who? has been my sig since the day we sold him and that it has been shamelessly hijacked by Sam, in the same way that Brixtaan proclaimed himself Tootings In-House gull about 5 years after Tooting Gull began posting on NSC.

I hope Easy 10 cleans up, he is the best poster on here...

Don't drag me into this vicious circle of allegations.I'm Tooting Bec and he's Tooting Broadway.A WHOLE DIFFERENT WORLD.

ps Weezle: pipe down,you haven't been nominated for diddly squat.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well Artois won pretty much everything he was nominated for....dodgy...i think so.

By some fluke of nature, BB somehow managed to beat me to best new comer....Reliant...you wernt in contention! :lolol: :p

MRRF 10

Biscuit said:
Well Artois won pretty much everything he was nominated for....dodgy...i think so.

By some fluke of nature, BB somehow managed to beat me to best new comer....Reliant...you wernt in contention! :lolol: :p

were you at the withdean yesterday? D block row L?

oh well, i'll have to get an award some other time for something else.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I won something but am yet to receive my prize.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Reliant said:
were you at the withdean yesterday? D block row L?

oh well, i'll have to get an award some other time for something else.

Yes I was. block d row l seat 96...thats me. Did you see me then?

Safeway said:
I bought you a pint of cider, what more do you want?!

And where was mine?

I was told the bar had stopped serving by Safeway so he couldn't get my drink (after reminding him about 10 times). I thn went up to the bar 15 minutes later and was served. Sorry Safeway but you are a tight git!:lolol:

Reliant - where were you? Call Biscuit Jaffa. I did and it was really funny watching him go into something about biscuits being hard and Jaffa's soft. I mean, that was my point!:lol:

BrightonBird said:
And where was mine?

I was told the bar had stopped serving by Safeway so he couldn't get my drink (after reminding him about 10 times). I thn went up to the bar 15 minutes later and was served. Sorry Safeway but you are a tight git!:lolol:

I DID buy you a drink! I bought you a Smirnoff Black in the Standard!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
BrightonBird said:
And where was mine?

Reliant - where were you? Call Biscuit Jaffa. I did and it was really funny watching him go into something about biscuits being hard and Jaffa's soft. I mean, that was my point!:lol:

DONT CALL ME JAFFA.

A JAFFA CAKE IS NOT A BISCUIT. A cake starts off soft and goes hard when it is stale, but a biscuit starts off hard and goes soft when stale. Jaffa Cakes harden when stale and are therefor cakes and not biscuits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here