Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And the nominees are.....

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Safeway said:
I'd have thought that 'most serious' and 'funniest' were at pretty different ends of the scale to one another. ???

I agree that humiliating people would be hilarious for us, but probably not so for the person being humiliated. Chances are the winner of 'biggest tosser' simply wouldn't turn up anyway.

be great to send out the invites though

Dear (insert name)

You have been nominated in the 'Biggest Tosser' category for the annual NSC Awards.
The Awards ceremony will take place on (insert date) at (insert place). If you should win the 'Biggest Tosser' award, it would be appropriate if you could prepare a few words on how it feels to have been chosen as the 'Biggest Tosser' by your peers.

Thankyou

NSC

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Typical las titme I wa snominated and won and wasn't there , this time I am gonna be there and not nominated for anything at all.

Nevermind, I'll just get hammered. :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
hey I am so don. Thats two nominations in less than a year. I wont win but its nice to be recognised.

How about an award for the most persistant rival fan giving it large award. I'd walk that one......

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
WATFORD O said:
hey I am so don. Thats two nominations in less than a year. I wont win but its nice to be recognised.

How about an award for the most persistant rival fan giving it large award. I'd walk that one......

if giving it large means talking out of your arse, yep, i agree, you'd walk it:)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes Twatty, as you'rea nominee why don't you join us ? Nice loss of a two goal lead on Saturday BTW.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
So it seems that being best newcomer is all about contributing endless posts towards every thread possible!

Good to see the beautiful thread nominated, always partial to a peek at that one :)

Beeneys gloves said:
So it seems that being best newcomer is all about contributing endless posts towards every thread possible!

It would appear that way. Will maybe rename it for next time - 'Person who can rack up 3000-odd posts in the space of about three months, replying to every new thread within 60 seconds flat, yet failing to actually say anything worthwhile'.

Safeway said:
It would appear that way. Will maybe rename it for next time - 'Person who can rack up 3000-odd posts in the space of about three months, replying to every new thread within 60 seconds flat, yet failing to actually say anything worthwhile'.

hmm better then "person who racks up just as many posts talking about anything but football, thinks their funny, abuses people with smilies and then says it's a joke, and failing to say anything worthwhile for years".

Oh I wonder who that could be? :dunce: :p

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Safeway said:

TC, the winner by a country mile.

:clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
So. do we vote again just for one of the nominees in each category or is there going to be a poll for the final votes?

Thankyou to those who nominated me :)

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
No more votes, Yorkie.

That's it. The winners are already known to Safeway.
He's just announced the top three so we all know who's up for what, to make it more exciting.

BrightonBird said:
hmm better then "person who racks up just as many posts talking about anything but football, thinks their funny, abuses people with smilies and then says it's a joke, and failing to say anything worthwhile for years".

Oh I wonder who that could be? :dunce: :p

Why did you naturally assume I meant you? Someone's obviously got a complex about talking shite. :lolol:

(Cheers for ignoring on Saturday, btw, Bloody charming.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here