Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An example of too many human rights, lack of proper punishment and useless parents

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I do like it when people use the phrase "do-gooders" as an insult. It really makes me think they must a be an intelligent, reasonable and valuable member of society

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
This. Do-gooder guilt-ridden Guardian types built the foundations for the state of Broken Britain today.

What is the point in a post like this? It doesn't mean anything. How about:

Having a government made up of over privileged ex Etonians has led to the rioting.

OR

Cameron's softly softly hug a hoody policy caused this.

OR

Reactionary Daily Mail readers fears led to inner city youth feeling disillusioned and disenfranchised.

All these statements are bollocks, as is yours. Please try and actually think about what you write.

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
And who, precisely, will be yanked off to jail? Not the poor little scrotes, that's for sure.

That sounds like a pathetic excuse for inactivity. Thank god the country had people with more gumption in 1939-1945.

You don't have to break the law to intervene to stop crime.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
This. Do-gooder guilt-ridden Guardian types built the foundations for the state of Broken Britain today.

Yup, those hackers should have been left well alone. Only providing a service . . .

I'm thinking of the adverts for the highly-paid non-jobs for Sociology graduates. As Beattie would say: "It's an ology, so it must be clever." But Sociology is for the gullible, hence our Social Services are full of gullible people without the brains to think about the consequences of their politically correct manuals. This is the consequence.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

By do-gooders, do you mean those people that are trying to do good? Shocking behaviour eh.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I do like it when people use the phrase "do-gooders" as an insult. It really makes me think they must a be an intelligent, reasonable and valuable member of society

The phrase "do-gooders" IS an insult, because such people assume they are the only ones capable of doing good and that such good must be done their way. They do not allow that most people are good people and that there will always be a small section of society which is bad. They do not use argument or logic to act out their ideas. They use guilt. If you do not agree with them, you must be a Bad Person.

Mammoth

Kickin' back
Jan 28, 2011
Manchester Ship Canal
So Hova- just admit you are too scared to leave your front door because the hordes of non British guardian reading sociology graduates have ruined your country for you.

The other 50 million of us will carry on with life in the real world.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I'm thinking of the adverts for the highly-paid non-jobs for Sociology graduates. As Beattie would say: "It's an ology, so it must be clever." But Sociology is for the gullible, hence our Social Services are full of gullible people without the brains to think about the consequences of their politically correct manuals. This is the consequence.

Right, so the entire readership of the Guardian are unemployed sociology graduates?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

The social services are not made up of people who studied Sociology you moron. Social workers do a different degree, known as Social Work, it is an interdisciplinary subject covering all sorts of things not just sociology.

Sociology as a subject itself is for the gullible is it? I was going to give you a list of famous sociologists but what is the point, you can rest assured that these gullible fools have contributed more to the human race than you or I ever will.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
What is the point in a post like this? It doesn't mean anything. How about:

Having a government made up of over privileged ex Etonians has led to the rioting.

OR

Cameron's softly softly hug a hoody policy caused this.

OR

Reactionary Daily Mail readers fears led to inner city youth feeling disillusioned and disenfranchised.

All these statements are bollocks, as is yours. Please try and actually think about what you write.

See my other posts. School discipline went out the window 40 years ago. Parental discipline is increasingly seen as a bad thing. You mustn't discipline children any more, because you will hurt their feelings or damage them psychologically. But children and young people need to know their limits and often try to pass them in the search for their own adulthood. Many of these rioters seem to be children or hardly more than children. They have no sense of morality, no sense of right or wrong. And where are their parents? Watching Sky TV, oblivious that their offspring could possibly be in the middle of all this. Someone else's fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here