Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I thought Dougie made it clear that no details of Zaha's sale will be released until they'd already sorted out the new signings?

Oo, here it is:

I don't think anything has been announced yet trig has it !

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Albert Adomah is absolutely top class.

You really are one sad, sad, f***. Even more so since someone pointed out this is your second account and you used to post under a different name.

Do you have any form of life? You're on here throughout the day, EVERY day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't think anything has been announced yet trig has it !
How much you're getting from hardly seems to be a secret, and he's off for a medical, so the point stands.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How much you're getting from hardly seems to be a secret, and he's off for a medical, so the point stands.

Trig , I don't mind you making your points ( even when there wrong ) just keep them on this thread and not the court case one:facepalm:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How strange. You're usually so happy to talk about Palace supposedly selling players. Not as interested when we're making fantastic signings?

Oh well. 1 less available space in the Top 6 for you to scramble for / look longingly at.

"Fantastic". Ok then. How many Champions League apps?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trig , I don't mind you making your points ( even when there wrong ) just keep them on this thread and not the court case one:facepalm:
Oh, so you own NSC now?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not really. It's just that you tend to sign players that nobody has ever heard of. On the rare occasion you sign someone that we know about (Dobbie/Kuzkckckzckzckzck) I'm completely happy to accept that they are very good players at this level.

Gustavo has seems to have managed to stamp the talent out of Dobbie though.

Vicente, Bruno and Lopez were known quality signings for anyone who follows football. Your logic is that cos YOU haven't heard of them, they can't be that good.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just looking out for you that's all .
I don't believe you. I haven't said anything on that thread that's dodgy from a legal point of view.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bristol City have rejected our first bid for Albert Adomah. Seems like he's our first choice as we've been after him for a while. City say they want £3m but we could probably get him for less.

Failing that we want Matt Ritchie from Swindon for about half the price.

Bristol City want a MINIMUM £3M for Adomah. He was Barnet's best player when he played for them.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Your owners have said they have to sell players to make ends meet. That doesn't mean it has to be Zaha, and it doesn't mean it has to be this month. And if you could get promoted, no doubt that would cover your costs instead. But you are not likely to get promoted, and you do have to sell players to cover costs, that's a fact (as explained by your owners, and welcomed by your sensible fans).

Maybe when you get points for how good an ex player was/how much you sold him for, you can finish the season above us. You think it's wrong for Brighton fans to talk about how much the club are bringing in through gate receipts etc, yet it makes perfect sense for you to go on about how much you can bring in through player sales :shrug:

:lol: are you an adult? (by the way, you've got your spell check set to US) I'm not sure it's the time that a team scores an equaliser that's important, it's the final score.
OK can't be bothered with most of it, but so what if spell check is US? Problem? And I was merely pointing out the lateness of the equaliser ( English spelling) and how ironic it was that none of you complained about 8 or 9 minutes injury time unlike a few weeks back when someone equalised after 93 or 94 minutes against you, and the board was full of 'should have independent timing at games' etc etc
Oh and we are as likely to be promoted as you or any of the teams in top half of the table, as much as you don't like it, its fact.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh and we are as likely to be promoted as you or any of the teams in top half of the table, as much as you don't like it, its fact.
Do you understand football at all? You are more likely to get promoted than us, and less likely than Cardiff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't CPFC2010 say they wanted 20 million for Zaha? If we get Adomah, it won't be for 3 million whilst they're in a mess financially.

Now they know Winnie has been sold for an inflated price why wouldn't they hold out for the same sort of deal ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha price

Didn't CPFC2010 say they wanted 20 million for Zaha? If we get Adomah, it won't be for 3 million whilst they're in a mess financially.

CPFC2010, DF and Ollie have all said he won't be sold for less than £20m. Apparently they told some (more) lies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here