Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You misunderstand. His speculation as to what's likely is reportedly incorrect. The £2m IS based on England appearances etc. I was saying that it seems likely we'll actually get that money as he's evidently a part of the England setup already.

My speculation is based on what usually happens in these situations. Yours is based on one specific report that you like the sound of.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he gets loaned back, what odds could we get on Adam breaking his legs at the Amex to mess up Man U and palace both at the same time

The back 4 have been told that Winifred has a dodgy ankle , to make it more fun they haven't been told if its left or right. :D

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Bristol City have rejected our first bid for Albert Adomah. Seems like he's our first choice as we've been after him for a while. City say they want £3m but we could probably get him for less.

Failing that we want Matt Ritchie from Swindon for about half the price.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bristol City have rejected our first bid for Albert Adomah. Seems like he's our first choice as we've been after him for a while. City say they want £3m but we could probably get him for less.

Failing that we want Matt Ritchie from Swindon for about half the price.

Who are you talking to? We don't care about who your tinpot club wants next.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Who are you talking to? We don't care about who your tinpot club wants next.

How strange. You're usually so happy to talk about Palace supposedly selling players. Not as interested when we're making fantastic signings?

Oh well. 1 less available space in the Top 6 for you to scramble for / look longingly at.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
From today's fiver:

Wilfried Zaha is set to have a medical at Manchester United ahead of his move from Crystal Palace. Given that they signed Owen Hargreaves and Michael Owen, he should be OK.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zaha price

How strange. You're usually so happy to talk about Palace supposedly selling players. Not as interested when we're making fantastic signings?

Oh well. 1 less available space in the Top 6 for you to scramble for / look longingly at.

Medication time Steve

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Albert Adomah is absolutely top class.

Of course. If it were us bidding for him no doubt he'd be a donkey/overrated/useless etc?

Also, you won't be able to get anyone 'cheap', now the rest of the country knows how much money you'll get for Zaha.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Also, you won't be able to get anyone 'cheap', now the rest of the country knows how much money you'll get for Zaha.
I thought Dougie made it clear that no details of Zaha's sale will be released until they'd already sorted out the new signings?

Oo, here it is:
The deal I'm hearing is very good for us and Wilf . rest assured deals for players will be in place before any deal for Wilf has been announced .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I thought Dougie made it clear that no details of Zaha's sale will be released until they'd already sorted out the new signings?

Oo, here it is:

That's all gone a bit tits up for him then, hasn't it.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Of course. If it were us bidding for him no doubt he'd be a donkey/overrated/useless etc?

Not really. It's just that you tend to sign players that nobody has ever heard of. On the rare occasion you sign someone that we know about (Dobbie/Kuzkckckzckzckzck) I'm completely happy to accept that they are very good players at this level.

Gustavo has seems to have managed to stamp the talent out of Dobbie though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here