Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
CAnt be the same Zaha.....the palace one is worth millions and millions and even Real Madrid are after him

Is £15m not "millions and millions"?

The jokes don't work as well when he's actually going to be sold for a record high fee :facepalm: :lolol:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

The jokes don't work as well when he's actually going to be sold for a record high fee :facepalm: :lolol:
Would you like a bet where you give me anything under £15m and I give you anything over £15m...?

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing

why dont you just go away you cretin. you do realise that since joining your rivals forum 19/20 months ago you have posted 1,200 times. thats about 60 posts a month and yes, you've guseed it, 2 posts a day. :tosser:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
why dont you just go away you cretin. you do realise that since joining your rivals forum 19/20 months ago you have posted 1,200 times. thats about 60 posts a month and yes, you've guseed it, 2 posts a day. :tosser:

And don't forget the posts he made as 'Seaside'

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
didn't realise he had a different account as i am new to the forum, just signed up today but been following for a couple of months now. even more of a :tosser: than i thought.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
You haven't mentioned

Spanish Gus who is Uruguayan
Spanish Tanno who is Argentinian
Spanish Andy who is Spanish but has Italian parents
Spanish Vicente who is Spanish
Spanish Inigo who is Basque
:lolol:

Its all dutch to me?!?

Lets not forget

Egyptian Adam who is English
Polish Tom who IS Polish
Sweaty Gordon of Haggisland
Scots Macca who is English
Austrian Ashley who is English
Norwiegan Toby who is a Viking
Um Bongo Um Bongo LuaLua drinks it from Congo

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Supposedly a done deal now. £15m and a loan-back. £10m of which is up front, a further £5m in addons. Almost identical to the Oxlade-Chamberlain deal apparently, except we get to keep Wilfried til the end of the season.

Good deal all round, shame we couldn't see him pull on the Red and Blue in the Premiership next season though :(

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Good deal all round, shame we couldn't see him pull on the Red and Blue in the Premiership next season though :(

At least he will be playing in the Premiership next year, well....that is if he can bust out of the reserve team. There is no way he has been purchased as a first team player, not for a few years yet.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Bearing in mind that however much progress clubs like BHA or Palace make, their best players will always get poached by the likes of Man U if they're good enough, this is probably the best possible deal for our Croydon chums. Zaha's a bit of a pantomime villain for us but frankly, good luck to the lad and well done Palace for a very good bit of business.

Still going to give him dog's abuse in March, of course.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Supposedly a done deal now. £15m and a loan-back. £10m of which is up front, a further £5m in addons. Almost identical to the Oxlade-Chamberlain deal apparently, except we get to keep Wilfried til the end of the season.

Could still be some more twists and turns in this yet: Manchester United transfers: Wilfried Zahas planned move could break Football league rules - Mirror Online

(I've only just seen that the above has been pointed out numerous times throughout this thread. Fair enough)

And there is absolutely no chance you will be in the Premier League next season, with or without Winifred :lolol:
Don't know about you lot but I certainly wouldn't want a player that already has one eye on his life of fame and fortune at the top of the Premier League playing for my team. Would rather see a player that's going to be part of the team next season in that position I was a Palace fan.

So we were right - about £10m. Not bad for a crap player.

Plus a disruptive influence in your dressing room for the rest of your flagging season. Job done.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£10m is SUPERB business for Zaha - well done Palace if true.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Zaha price

Bloody good deal! If palace can return to earlier form they'll easily be up...but I guess the question is whether Zaha will still play to his best when knowing he's a united player

I can see him playing closer to early-season now his future is sorted though which is a good sign for Palace.

Good luck to him and hope he plays very well for England :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So we were right - about £10m. Not bad for a crap player.

Plus a disruptive influence in your dressing room for the rest of your flagging season. Job done.

£10m up front, £5m in addons, a sell-on percentage and a loan back for the season.... is not "about £10m".

So no, you weren't right. And he's not crap, he's the best player in the division, which is why Man United want him.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Bloody good deal! If palace can return to earlier form they'll easily be up...but I guess the question is whether Zaha will still play to his best when knowing he's a united player

I can see him playing closer to early-season now his future is sorted though which is a good sign for Palace.

Good luck to him and hope he plays very well for England :)

Surprisingly good post - hats off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here