Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

So , let me get this right Spanish Dave is argentian and Spanish Len is Spanish . Or is Spanish Len argentian and Spanish Dave Spanish . Or are both Len and Dave really Spanish or are Len and Dave argentian ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your right , I am concussed . I'm going for a unconscious sorry sleep:yawn:
It's alright, I bet half of the Albion fans think he's Spanish.
So , let me get this right Spanish Dave is argentian and Spanish Len is Spanish . Or is Spanish Len argentian and Spanish Dave Spanish . Or are both Len and Dave really Spanish or are Len and Dave argentian ?
:lol:

None of us have ever seen Len, it's still just a rumour

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I think you need a siesta Dougie :lol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's very simple.

Spanish Dave is Spanish
Spanish Len is Argentinian but with a Spanish passport
Spanish Bruno is a Catalan
Spanish Chris was a scary guy who used to frequent Brighton dance music clubs in the nineties.

You're worse at keeping up than Adkins.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's very simple.

Spanish Dave is Spanish
Spanish Len is Argentinian but with a Spanish passport
Spanish Bruno is a Catalan
Spanish Chris was a scary guy who used to frequent Brighton dance music clubs in the nineties.

You're worse at keeping up than Adkins.
You haven't mentioned

Spanish Gus who is Uruguayan
Spanish Tanno who is Argentinian
Spanish Andy who is Spanish but has Italian parents
Spanish Vicente who is Spanish
Spanish Inigo who is Basque
:lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Len is the new striker that's gone Awol

Is that the argentian one with the Spanish passport ? f*** me no wonder it's taken ages to get a work permit .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What threw me was the talk of Spanish mick from Swansea :mad:

Spanish Mick was a retired racehorse and was retrained to be a police horse. He used to patrol outside The Goldstone :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that the argentian one with the Spanish passport ?
Yes. We tried to buy him a year ago or something, but he only got his passport recently. Why he hasn't been registered yet I have no idea.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Update from my impeccable sauce. All Man Utd scouts phoned yesterday by the Chief Scout and NOT ONE of them is recommending that United sign Haha.

Fergie is on a solo mission based on what Darren Ferguson said to him after Palace played Peterborough. Winnie rinsed the shit Posh leftback and apparently Darren told Daddy "you must buy Zaha". All the scouts agree that Zaha can go past a fullback one on one but they massively question his bravery, his end product and his defending.

There is obviously a decent chance that Fergie will go out on a limb and go through with the signing but it will be against the advice of the scouts. The last time he did this was with Bebe who has turned out to be useless.

Lots of agent talk and paper talk fuels the flames and laying the 1/16 would be shrewd. It will probably happen but is not 1/16.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Update from my impeccable sauce. All Man Utd scouts phoned yesterday by the Chief Scout and NOT ONE of them is recommending that United sign Haha.

Fergie is on a solo mission based on what Darren Ferguson said to him after Palace played Peterborough. Winnie rinsed the shit Posh leftback and apparently Darren told Daddy "you must buy Zaha". All the scouts agree that Zaha can go past a fullback one on one but they massively question his bravery, his end product and his defending.

There is obviously a decent chance that Fergie will go out on a limb and go through with the signing but it will be against the advice of the scouts. The last time he did this was with Bebe who has turned out to be useless.

Lots of agent talk and paper talk fuels the flames and laying the 1/16 would be shrewd. It will probably happen but is not 1/16.

CAnt be the same Zaha.....the palace one is worth millions and millions and even Real Madrid are after him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here