Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not sure any of this is real tbh, Palace have said they have not given Winny permission to speak to United, and United along with Fergie are in Dubai.

Just been on ssn, the squad are in doha in Qatar, and fergie didn't travel with them.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
i cant wait for the flop

and get ready for "united mugs paying 15million for Zaha always said he was shit" in a few years time

He will be playing championship football within 4years seen this time and time again. I actually feel for the lad as the move has come far to soon and to the wrong clubs

Meanwhile bloody Palace trouser the cash and buy players left right and centre. Don't see any upside to this - Zaha failing would be very little consolation.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
i cant wait for the flop

and get ready for "united mugs paying 15million for Zaha always said he was shit" in a few years time

He will be playing championship football within 4years seen this time and time again. I actually feel for the lad as the move has come far to soon and to the wrong clubs
Each to their own .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Re: Zaha price

I'm sorry he didn't pay the tax man but as a tax payer myself these things happen all the time with businesses closing and going bust . I dont tend to let it get to me .

Why do your fans keep banging on about how you've spent 35 years in the top 2 leagues blah blah blah? Surely your club died the first time you went bust and then that short lived club went belly up after a few years and now you support a team that has only two years history?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Jordan, and a stack of other owners, over-traded.
Not criminal, but possibly negligent, and did cost local suppliers and us (HMRC).
But I'd say not devious.

As for the Goldstone duo, despite being incredibly wealthy individuals, they (allegedly) set about a series of land deals that ultimately led to one of their entities gaining massively.
Not criminal, but unethical, immoral, greedy, and shockingly devious.

Belotti was just a paid puppet. The other 2 deserve all the hatred.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Meanwhile bloody Palace trouser the cash and buy players left right and centre. Don't see any upside to this - Zaha failing would be very little consolation.

All palace fans would want Wilf to be a success ( even at utd ) as he is a lovely kid and deserves to get to the top .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why do your fans keep banging on about how you've spent 35 years in the top 2 leagues blah blah blah? Surely your club died the first time you went bust and then that short lived club went belly up after a few years and now you support a team that has only two years history?

2years history ? So you've never beaten us .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Jordan, and a stack of other owners, over-traded.
Not criminal, but possibly negligent, and did cost local suppliers and us (HMRC).
But I'd say not devious.

As for the Goldstone duo, despite being incredibly wealthy individuals, they (allegedly) set about a series of land deals that ultimately led to one of their entities gaining massively.
Not criminal, but unethical, immoral, greedy, and shockingly devious.

Belotti was just a paid puppet. The other 2 deserve all the hatred.
Intresting , thanks for posting that .

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I am the only one finding this thread boring.

He said/she said. Our club is better than yours!

Wait until the end of the season then we can decide

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I am the only one finding this thread boring.

He said/she said. Our club is better than yours!

Wait until the end of the season then we can decide

Turned the X-box off for the evening have we? There's actually been some decent, grown-up debate tonight. Give yourself a massive pat on the back for being too blinkered to notice. Now then little one; pyjamas on and off to bed with your Beano.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Does it upset you when you're reminded that your fans are fickle and don't come to support the team, which means you have to sell your best player?
Not at all, and we don't HAVE to sell...but you just carry on believing what makes you happy.
Just bored, as I am sure most of you are with majors 1 topic of conversation..attendances. zzzzzz maybe when you get points for crowd sizes you can get above us..what time did brum score their equalizer..??that's what's important, and before you start, yeah we drew too, but still above you

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Turned the X-box off for the evening have we? There's actually been some decent, grown-up debate tonight. Give yourself a massive pat on the back for being too blinkered to notice. Now then little one; pyjamas on and off to bed with your Beano.

I do not personally own one and I'm probably older than you as borne out by the I'm superior to you reply. There have been a few decent posts but the majority has been our club is better than yours rubbish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here