Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Your club got 6000 2 years ago, that shows how just look at the attendences at most other clubs in this league, all around the same level aside from you and Derby.

thats right mate, Brighton, Derby, Forest, Leeds. Palace? Who the fck are palace?

Bless, little old Brighton thinking there one of the big boys now:D

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Your point would stand if you sold out every week. But you often didn't.

f*** me its groundhog day.

3 or 4 Palace fans posting on here are not representative of the views of most other Palace fans. I know a few actual real people that are sadly for them Palace supporters and they are all resigned to Zaha leaving in January and hoping that he can keep doing his stuff until then to keep Palace up in the top 6. That seems a realistic viewpoint and the money will keep them afloat and solvent for a little while longer.

But CPFC2010 said this and they promised that I hear the plaintive cries from the Palace dildos on here. We all know how much CPFC2010 can be trusted don't we?

I really dont get the palace posters on here, like anything they post is going to make a blind bit of difference to any of us, like I will suddenly get depressed at the thought of another capacity gate at the Amex or my support for the Albion will in any way be affected by the fact they have Zaha playing for them.

So for a short time whilst Zaha is still there and they are above us in the table let the sad mugs enjoy it. The cold hard facts are plain to see, we are financially, infrastructurally (just made that word up I think), stadium wise, attendancewise and all other stuffwise in a far better place than them and they know it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
turn it in if palace didnt cheat their creditors, play lower league football 140 mile trip from home then your 13,000 would be more like... 250 spotty teenagers. What you dont get is that i went during the troubles at brighton and during the lower league struggle but i hardly go now. plastic palace with cheer leaders, flying eagles, teenagers with drums will never understand that.

I'm in tears here, all that crap you went through,and now you can't get a ticket :down:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Bigger than you now though aren't we and you lot can't stomach it, f***ing ace!!!!

A few more plastic fans and a nicer stadium, that's it. Only when you are in a league above us or you beat us in the league can you truly claim any bragging rights.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
A few more plastic fans and a nicer stadium, that's it. Only when you are in a league above us or you beat us in the league can you truly claim any bragging rights.

We've done the plastic bollocks bit to death too. You attendances over the past few years have dropped like a stone in water, yet you get the big gates for the glamor games, so I fail to see how we are plastic when you are carrying the banner of part time / plastic / glory hunters... Whatever you want to call it.

Groupon desperado.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We've done the plastic bollocks bit to death too. You attendances over the past few years have dropped like a stone in water, yet you get the big gates for the glamor games, so I fail to see how we are plastic when you are carrying the banner of part time / plastic / glory hunters... Whatever you want to call it.

Groupon desperado.

Tbh, the gates have averaged around the 15,000 mark for the last few seasons.

Feb 14, 2010
palace? When in the same division they struggle to get half the amount of people to pay to go through the turnstile than Brighton. Even when top 3 of the top flight they got 14,000 - 16,000. Nobody does tin pot quite like palace.. as the difference between Brighton v York and palace's 250 teenagers getting laughed out of the city shows.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Long drive back from Sussex, open this thread, got annoyed, 2 Palace twats have been given a timeout.

As you were everyone else.

Feb 14, 2010
Right oh Bozza, rightly or wrongly, I dont think they over stepped the mark and maybe that might be my fault also. Hope to see eagle 83 and the other lad back soon. Apologies also if my wind ups went too far.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Right oh Bozza, rightly or wrongly, I dont think they over stepped the mark and maybe that might be my fault also. Hope to see eagle 83 and the other lad back soon. Apologies also if my wind ups went too far.

Credit where credit is due, nice one wcp

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
How many times you can't fit 20k in a 8k stadium.

How many times..If you always had this amazing support without the JCL's, why did you rarely sell out whilst playing at a local ground in the Withdean??

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: The great Zaha talk up - to save Palace's season

Long drive back from Sussex, open this thread, got annoyed, 2 Palace twats have been given a timeout.

As you were everyone else.

Excellent :thumbup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Re: The great Zaha talk up - to save Palace's season

How many times..If you always had this amazing support without the JCL's, why did you rarely sell out whilst playing at a local ground in the Withdean??

How many times... Because it was awful place to watch football, and a miserable day out. I'm surprised we got as many in as we did.

Last edited:

But you CAN fit 8k in. And you didn't.

Away support was shit - like yours (you failed to take up your full allocation there). Unfortunately it dragged down the attendances - Albion ends were mostly sold out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your club got 6000 2 years ago, that shows how small time and tinpot your club really is
Troll.
your now nearly as plastic as MK Dons...
We got 18,000 just 4 years ago but the recession, admin and the dour football has meant a few are keeping there money in there pockets.
Admin (not sure of the relevance) and dour football, has meant your fans aren't coming = plastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here