Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

It's nice to whiff the bullshit from this site.

I can assure you that Wilfried is not "for sale".

We hope that he'll be playing Premier League football next season. For us.

Even if that doesn't happen, he's only 19 and still learning his trade in surroundings where he is comfortable and happy. He's on a five year contract and we really don't need the money

The 4 of us bought the club so that we could enjoy watching Palace play football not to cash in as soon as the moneybags clubs come waving their cheque books. I hope that's clear enough.[/img]

Same old giraffe shit, if I wanted to see it, I'd go to London Zoo.

This from the same guys who promised you a new stadium within 5 years - mind you they do speak some sense - they called your support poor & fickle.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
It's nice to whiff the bullshit from this site.

I can assure you that Wilfried is not "for sale".

We hope that he'll be playing Premier League football next season. For us.

Even if that doesn't happen, he's only 19 and still learning his trade in surroundings where he is comfortable and happy. He's on a five year contract and we really don't need the money

The 4 of us bought the club so that we could enjoy watching Palace play football not to cash in as soon as the moneybags clubs come waving their cheque books. I hope that's clear enough.[/img]

Same old giraffe shit, if I wanted to see it, I'd go to London Zoo.

Just in case any of you weeds are unsure where/who this post was from it's from CPFC2010 on the BBS today. So I guess that's thread closed.

Feb 14, 2010
Even if they are palace, you have to admire small clubs that get less than 13,000 paying punters through the door aiming for top flight football. Palace trying to be the new Wigan is a great aim.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
This from the same guys who promised you a new stadium within 5 years - mind you they do speak some sense - they called your support poor & fickle.
Promised? Everyone knew the loopholes we had to get through.

I'd rather stay at Selhurst. I'm glad it's a dump, and I'd rather they removed the roof above away fans, and upped the price just to piss you off.

Feb 14, 2010
Says the person scared of the imaginary hooligans.

I went, my family didnt. Just read a"A casual look" young Nigel and you will have half an idea. Tho as you support the whipping boys of Town you wouldn't have a clue. Living in London has made me embarrassed to have you as our rival. You really are irrelevant to everyone.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Even if they are palace, you have to admire small clubs that get less than 13,000 paying punters through the door aiming for top flight football. Palace trying to be the new Wigan is a great aim.

Bigger club than you mate. One year finishing above us and a few more plastic fans doesn't change that!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I went, my family didnt. Just read a"A casual look" young Nigel and you will have half an idea. Tho as you support the whipping boys of Town you wouldn't have a clue. Living in London has made me embarrassed to have you as our rival. You really are irrelevant to everyone.

Apart from you eh !

Feb 14, 2010
Bigger club than you mate. One year finishing above us and a few more plastic fans doesn't change that!

You are a tiny irrelevance, that get gates of 10,000 to 15,000 less than us, but mate, I prefer small clubs so even if you think so then I will roll with that. I'd prefer to support Brentford than Arsenal any day. Plastic fans? Just watch the footage of Brighton v York and compare that to your spotty 250 teenagers being laughed out of the city. Mate your fan base comes from Coulsdon, get over it.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
You are a tiny irrelevance, that get gates of 10,000 to 15,000 less than us, but mate, I prefer small clubs so even if you think so then I will roll with that. I'd prefer to support Brentford than Arsenal any day. Plastic fans? Just watch the footage of Brighton v York and compare that to your spotty 250 teenagers being laughed out of the city. Mate your fan base comes from Coulsdon, get over it.

Your club got 6000 2 years ago, that shows how small time and tinpot your club really is, your now nearly as plastic as MK Dons. Our crowds are no disgrace, just look at the attendences at most other clubs in this league, all around the same level aside from you and Derby. We got 18,000 just 4 years ago but the recession, admin and the dour football has meant a few are keeping there money in there pockets. But things appear to be on the up again.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Your club got 6000 2 years ago, that shows how small time and tinpot your club really is, your now nearly as plastic as MK Dons. Our crowds are no disgrace, just look at the attendences at most other clubs in this league, all around the same level aside from you and Derby. We got 18,000 just 4 years ago but the recession, admin and the dour football has meant a few are keeping there money in there pockets. But things appear to be on the up again.

How many times you can't fit 20k in a 8k stadium.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yep but you cant change history, but when asked why palace are rivals, I do have to shrug my shoulders. Its fooking embarrassing being even bothered about you lot.

Its embarassing reading your posts tbh .

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
How many times you can't fit 20k in a 8k stadium.

Your point would stand if you sold out every week. But you often didn't.

Feb 14, 2010
Your point would stand if you sold out every week. But you often didn't.

turn it in if palace didnt cheat their creditors, play lower league football 140 mile trip from home then your 13,000 would be more like... 250 spotty teenagers. What you dont get is that i went during the troubles at brighton and during the lower league struggle but i hardly go now. plastic palace with cheer leaders, flying eagles, teenagers with drums will never understand that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here