Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the Zaha stuff [Merged]

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
He could have been telling the truth with that. The chairmen commented (covered in the other big zaha thread) that there was a player Freedman said he didn't want but they tried to sign him anyway...

Untrue. There was, at one point about a year ago, a player that Dougie wasn't sure about. CPFC2010 investigated how much he would cost. Dougie decided he didn't want him, he wasn't signed.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
turn it in if palace didnt cheat their creditors, play lower league football 140 mile trip from home then your 13,000 would be more like... 250 spotty teenagers. What you dont get is that i went during the troubles at brighton and during the lower league struggle but i hardly go now. plastic palace with cheer leaders, flying eagles, teenagers with drums will never understand that.

You obviously know sod all about the HF fella ,if you didn't cheat if you didn't go skint.etc
Ifs and buts again.........
What do you want for supporting your club?A Blue Peter badge ?
Cheer leaders yes we have them but at least ours are decent to look at and not fattys dragged off the tescos check out.
Gully girls FFS
Ultras .Ginger nerds
Seagulls =,Eagles I prefer the Dolphins nickname it suits you lot more.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The more they say "he's not for sale", the less I believe it.

Makes perfect sense. Well done, chap.

"The four of us bought the club so that we could enjoy watching Palace play football, not to cash in as soon as the moneybags clubs come waving their cheque books." CPFC2010

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Untrue. There was, at one point about a year ago, a player that Dougie wasn't sure about. CPFC2010 investigated how much he would cost. Dougie decided he didn't want him, he wasn't signed.

I fail to see how you've contradicted me. I never said he was signed. We both agree Dougie had expressed no interest in the player, and CPFC went ahead with the process anyway. They were rebuffed/unwilling to pay the price asked. You haven't said anything that goes against what I said.

This is something that was revealed by CPFC themselves.

EDIT:
CPFC2010
Registered User Join Date: May 2010

Here's one for you. We enquired about a teenager at a Premier League club who is nowhere near their First Team squad. Dougie didn't even think he was good enough anyway, but we asked and were told that he earns £1.8 million per year and they were looking at a sizeable contribution towards that.
Still working on others but rest assured that we'd rather sign nobody than pay stupid money that our club can't afford

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To give away £90M+ is blindly ludicrous, unless he told me himself i simply refuse to believe.

The investment will be nearer £130M once the stadium capacity expansion programme and the new training academy are complete. If the 0% interest loan isn't fully paid back by 2023 he has an option to convert whatever is outstanding into shares. His intention is to hand over the business to his son when he decides to step down as the owner.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Our caters need to improve service and food as we are going to need all the money the club can make so the club can move forward success comes at price. We need to continue to move forward its going to cost. Thats why we need the skills of Paul Barber. Also we will need to produce players and my have to sell some of them in the future.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Originally Posted by Sainsburys3tescos1
You obviously know sod all about the HF fella ,if you didn't cheat if you didn't go skint.etc
Ifs and buts again.........
What do you want for supporting your club?A Blue Peter badge ?
Cheer leaders yes we have them but at least ours are decent to look at and not fattys dragged off the tescos check out.
Gully girls FFS
Ultras .Ginger nerds
Seagulls =,Eagles I prefer the Dolphins nickname it suits you lot more.
:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mod Quote Edit

Too much

Calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Mod quote edit.