Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Covid positive tests putting his plus Alzate and Bernardo’s match fitness back?

We’re they named on here as the players or is that a guess? Didn’t bother looking to see if there was ‘rumours’ of who the positive tests were.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I get the impression that Ali, Bernado and Alzate will all play their part before the season is out.

If Potter doesn't fancy someone, they don't appear to stay around for long, something these three have all done.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
One of the journo's should be asking Potter what the situation is with Ali J. Bernardo as well. Would be very surprised if they stay for next season

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I get the impression that Ali, Bernado and Alzate will all play their part before the season is out.

If Potter doesn't fancy someone, they don't appear to stay around for long, something these three have all done.

Hope so, I like these three players and I don't think we have seen the best of any of the three yet.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Ali J, Bernardo & Alzate are 3 players I would be trying to build into the squad. Bernardo & Alzate always look the business to me and Ali J can do something special but he is a little inconsistent compared to some. We have 3 or 4 players who are not quite good enough to compete and these 3 are not on that list

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We’re they named on here as the players or is that a guess? Didn’t bother looking to see if there was ‘rumours’ of who the positive tests were.

Massive guess.

I just can’t understand why the same 3 would miss two straight matches.

The other shot in the dark would be balloongate[emoji51]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who was the Brighton player that was reported to be reluctant to play due to Covid 19. Might have been Ali who knows

Was apparently breaking lockdown to train with another player at Preston Park cycle track. Murray was the reluctant one I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Massive guess.

I just can’t understand why the same 3 would miss two straight matches.

The other shot in the dark would be balloongate[emoji51]

Ah balloon gate... it could well be that, good call, but then Dale, Gross and Duffy were also doing balloons I think.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Maybe I am not a good judge but think Bernardo is our best left back since Bridges

Not a good judge of spellings, certainly. :wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

This.

The squad, the match day....if any of us had an actual clue we'd be in the dug out, with money to burn, and more china white and totty than...hang on, sorry, that's just me. :ffsparr: :shrug:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

No idea if that source is reputable, but it's a transfer which would completely make sense for all parties.

They've made quite a bit of money in player sales in the last year, so are likely to have money to cover off a portion (i'd guess around half) of his transfer fee.

And I could see a situation like with Tadic where the player flourishes in that different environment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here