Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Stop being a Timmy.

Only if you look after my friend...

gobbles.gif

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
You can speculate, but I won't respond to whatever you say. As I just said, I don't think the way to deal with people with an over-inflated ego and feeling of self-importance is to start discussing their names.

If you're up for some debate Hans and El Pres, then YOU name the names you would put into the category!!

Come on, name and shame...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I totally agree, some teams even boo when they win !

And im sick of these SUPER FANS from the INNER CIRCLE aswell, the ones who think they know more than everyone else, especially the ones that really get involved in the Falmer battle, theres a point where you should just leave it. Starting a seagulls party was the most stupid idea ever, if anything im glad it failed.

Looking forward to the school holidays?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As you are the DERREN BROWN of NSC, I would be delighted if you could put your mindreading powers to good use

bsmile.gif

Well he first mentioned 'superfans' in response to Yorkie's post so I guess she's on THE LIST.

Turkey and Hiney are clearly GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION.

I'd like to nominate myself as I am a TOP FAN in ALL respects, and you may also join too, even though he's said you're not on it!

I'll also nominate Zesh because, although he's clearly been sniffing his Mum's nail varnish remover this afternoon, he's a SUPER lad really. He's only 13 you know.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Zesh's point does actually have some merit with other fans of the club.

As we all know, NSC is but a mere small representation of our fanbase and when you do talk to people at the matches or pubs etc, the comments vary from " they are all up themselves" or " well they are all geeks anyway". referring to NSC'ers

I am not suggesting for one second that the Seagulls Party or certain fans deserve some sort of special respect from other fans as that is not what they do or did it for anyway. However, sometimes I do think people ought to take one step backwards and look at what they are posting ( and Yes I do include myself in that bracket). In the oversall scheme of things, if you have certain knowledge, or have sat next to DK on a plane to Spain, or have contacts in the financial world or know the caterers at Withdean, you must realise that the vast majority of Albion fans want to go and watch a game of football on a Saturday and dont give two hoots about what is going on behind the scenes.

I think our particular situation has created this seige mentality and in some way a victim mentality that we do seem to thrive on. Other clubs fans are heartily sick of it ( Poor old Brighton again). Our owners are accessible and in most circumstances approachable compared to the likes of say Premiership clubs who the supporters may see these people high up in their ivory towers....maybe that gives us fans a bigger sense of our own importance that perhaps we do not justify.

I am sorry if this sounds bitter, I assure you its not meant to be, but sometimes, we do get carried away a bit!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm a bigger fan than all of you lot put together and can be an arrogant and opinionated bastard, I demand to be on the poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here