Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion HAVE bid for Currie

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I totally agree, some teams even boo when they win !

And im sick of these SUPER FANS from the INNER CIRCLE aswell, the ones who think they know more than everyone else, especially the ones that really get involved in the Falmer battle, theres a point where you should just leave it. Starting a seagulls party was the most stupid idea ever, if anything im glad it failed.

Is there a 'lit fuse' smilie?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I've got twiglets and cider, but yes, I'm also curious as to where this was going, as I don't think Mr Rehman was being scarcastic

Twiglets are just wrong.

No idea where it is going, but am looking forward to an attempt to back it up, before what the expected being torn apart by the person that asked the question with facts and the like.

Might be wrong...

Now how long does it take to deliver a curry?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whatever you think of the Seagulls Party (and I don't agree with what you have said at all), allow me to go back to the superfan point. In my opinion, by and large, the people involved with the Seagulls Party are NOT the superfans. If anything, those people do have a right to feel they are doing more for the cause, and from what I have seen, the main characters don't take the chance to act high and mighty. The people who are quite clearly the 'superfans' are the ones who, in reality, have no importance, certainly no more than you or I, but choose to act like they are 'in the know,' and generally a better fan than anyone else. Quite frankly, those people are up their own arse, but they don't take anything away from the Seagulls Party.

As the fuse is already lit, any chance you could pour some added petrol onto the fire by NAMING NAMES in relation to these superfans. Or even have a POLL

Ta

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If it helps Kieran, I could SPECULATE as to some of the names he has in mind?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Twiglets are just wrong.

No idea where it is going, but am looking forward to an attempt to back it up, before what the expected being torn apart by the person that asked the question with facts and the like.

Might be wrong...

Now how long does it take to deliver a curry?

Don't be in a rush to pour the curry gravy out as it will stain the finger tips that nasty smokers yellow.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If it helps Kieran, I could SPECULATE as to some of the names he has in mind?

As you are the DERREN BROWN of NSC, I would be delighted if you could put your mindreading powers to good use

bsmile.gif

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I totally agree, some teams even boo when they win !

And im sick of these SUPER FANS from the INNER CIRCLE aswell, the ones who think they know more than everyone else, especially the ones that really get involved in the Falmer battle, theres a point where you should just leave it. Starting a seagulls party was the most stupid idea ever, if anything im glad it failed.

The people who stood for the Seagulls party put in hours and hours of their own time to make a difference and to make a dent in the LDC vote and to promote the Albion/Falmer cause. I have nothing but respect for them and they most certainly did not fail they were a big success taking over 20% of the available vote and were the 4th biggest party behind the big 3 heavyweights in many wards and helped to get rid of David Neighbour and Marina Pepper. They are the people who went door to door and delivered leaflets to a Lewes area of Mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed bullshit from their LDC party and for a football club to get such a big vote when the area is not even in the immediate vacinity is remarkable.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Well the fuse is already lit, but as strong as my opinions have been this afternoon, and however undoubtedly pathetic some people are on this board, I'm not going to name names as it's not fair if I have genuinely misunderstood someone. Plus, responding to people who take themselves far too seriously by producing a list of names is, I feel, a bit hypocritical. I'm sure we all have our own opinions on who the offenders are anyway. It's not hard to work out. I mean if you put all the average people who post regularly and feel they are of some importance to this site, and better still see themselves in a celebrity role with fellow posters hanging on their every word, then take away all the SP and FFA people (who I genuinely feel are the good guys), you're left with the up-themselves superfans.

By the way, it's pretty obvious you're not one of them, so if that's what you're getting at, then rest assured your name would be miles down the list!

No, we want names...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I mean if you put all the average people who post regularly and feel they are of some importance to this site, and better still see themselves in a celebrity role with fellow posters hanging on their every word, then take away all the SP and FFA people (who I genuinely feel are the good guys), you're left with the up-themselves superfans.

Kinky Gerbils, Beach Hut, ChapmansThe Saviour, Trigger NAMED AND SHAMED. :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here