Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon V Brighton and Hove Albion **OFFICIAL THREAD**

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
On that I will agree with you. It's so f***ing tedious, repeated over and over by the same morons who think calling Davies "Barn door" is witty. Facts are McLeod, as is the case with any pro footballer, is thinner, leaner, and more toned than 99.9% of us contributing to this website. I'm not sure why people who are at least one of fat/ugly/bald/old/virgins (delete as applicable) seriously think they can have a go at him for being overweight.

MAYBE, because we are not PAID to keep ourselves in shape

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
On that I will agree with you. It's so f***ing tedious, repeated over and over by the same morons who think calling Davies "Barn door" is witty. Facts are McLeod, as is the case with any pro footballer, is thinner, leaner, and more toned than 99.9% of us contributing to this website. I'm not sure why people who are at least one of fat/ugly/bald/old/virgins (delete as applicable) seriously think they can have a go at him for being overweight.

Perhaps they mean in comparison to other footballers? Just like when you repeat over and over again that El-Abd and Fraser are shit, you mean in comparison to the rest of the team rather than the fact that you are better than them?

:wozza:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have found this rare archive picture of the Seagulls World commentary team

GiantlisteninghornsusedtolistenforapproachingaircraftduringWWI.ImageondisplayattheScienceMuseumoftheNationalAcademyofSciencesinWashingtonDC.byCurious_expeditionsonFlick.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who is he behind as first choice...Wright and Cox?

Anonymous at Havant in the B team. I don.t recall one cross from the left on that night. Wright and Cox looked lively though.
Cox did have his own personal coach though. Dean White shouting the bleeding obvious at him throughoutpunish: the first half. " Stand in front of the last player." punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here