Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon V Brighton and Hove Albion **OFFICIAL THREAD**

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is he going to do something 'radical' like turn the volume contol up?

I'm at 100% speaker volume on my PC and straining to hear it!

Stop straining or else you'll end up with piles. :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm at 100% speaker volume on my PC and straining to hear it!

Yep me too.
Steve%20in%20Bass%20Horn.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you agree that the volume just got a bit louder ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
On that I will agree with you. It's so f***ing tedious, repeated over and over by the same morons who think calling Davies "Barn door" is witty. Facts are McLeod, as is the case with any pro footballer, is thinner, leaner, and more toned than 99.9% of us contributing to this website. I'm not sure why people who are at least one of fat/ugly/bald/old/virgins (delete as applicable) seriously think they can have a go at him for being overweight.

I can only delete one of those my tennet has always been glsshouses and all that and I can remember Alan Duffy

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On that I will agree with you. It's so f***ing tedious, repeated over and over by the same morons who think calling Davies "Barn door" is witty. Facts are McLeod, as is the case with any pro footballer, is thinner, leaner, and more toned than 99.9% of us contributing to this website. I'm not sure why people who are at least one of fat/ugly/bald/old/virgins (delete as applicable) seriously think they can have a go at him for being overweight.

fat/ugly/bald/old/=me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here