Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Wimbledon V Brighton and Hove Albion **OFFICIAL THREAD**

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
He has a knack of doing well preseason. Just wish he would do it in the league.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is he trim and svelt now, or should it still be McLard? :blush:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounds like McLeod has ditched the McLard persona.:)

jaylondon22

Jan 5, 2009
Didn't he hit the bar the other day too? If he gets fit this season he could be quality down the left.

From what i hear he has come back fitter this year and has been decent in training. He is quality and well capable of keeping anyone out of the team...just such a waste that he was so unfit last season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
about 20 miles away. Between Holywell & Prestatyn.
Not far away then, I've been up in Hawarden a few times recently visiting my grandmother-in-law.....and played golf at Prestatyn:thumbsup:

Snoop Dogg

Jun 19, 2009
I was genuinely impressed with McLeod during pre-season and the first couple of games of last season, but then it all went downhill. I'm more than happy for him to prove me wrong this season though, so lets hope he keeps this up. I really think that if he's fit and wants to work hard, then he could be a real asset for us. Sounding promising so far!

D

Deleted User X18H

I sat next to Kevin (Macca) at the sponsors dinner he is as thin as a rake and a throughly nice bloke. He should be a new dad by now as well!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I sat next to Kevin (Macca) at the sponsors dinner he is as thin as a rake and a throughly nice bloke. He should be a new dad by now as well!!
A fit and motivated McLoed is good enough to be a first team player next season, lets hope he stays injury free:ascarf:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
When Paul Camillin is helping with the commentary he turns his phone off. I will phone him at half time and see if they cant turn the volume up.

Have had a word with Paul. He will see if theres anything they can do at his end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here