Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely disgraceful

Sep 30, 2011
You said there would be empty seats next home game and I said we have sold out, and the next one, and do doubt all home games this season. Points come may is irrelevant to the argument.

I will find out why? Haha! Are you for real?

Yep, always good to see where you and Captain Sensible are posting from, address wise.....

Part of the service, or indeed, the job..

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
To be totally honest it was absolutely embarrassing watching you lot leave early this evening. Before everyone leaps on board giving it the biggun about me not being there, no, I wasn't. I'm a student in Lincoln working my arse off for a law degree and working part time to make it happen, including a ten hour shift today, so excuse me if I don't turn up to every game. If anyone fancies paying for the part of my degree that Student Finance can't cater for regardless of the 'grants' please be my guest, but until this, I'll continue to judge as long as I like.

What the hell was everyon playing at? It was a cracking game, we were on the offensive, we were only 1 goal down and you poured out in your DROVES. Bollocks to all of your "you don't know man, you weren't there" bullshit. The fact of the matter is, 95% of you gits wouldn't of had a valid reason at ALL for leaving early other than not liking the weather, the other 5% who genuinely do need to leave 2 minutes early to get that first train otherwise you end up stranded 500 miles from home, fair enough, you can keep on going :)

You other 95%, shake your f***ing heads in shame, alternatively send me your season ticket and a big bundle of cash so I can travel and live, and I'll stay for the full 90 in your place, 1-0 & you f***ed it up seems to know where people live, so ask him for the address ;-)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
EVERY SINGLE "fan" who left upto 10 minutes early now, please feel disgusted with yourselves, 1-0 versus west ham and you are all heading for the exits, absolute f***ing joke.

i have exceptionally large bollocks and they were sticking to my trousers due to the fact i was saturated,i wanted to get home early and get the hair dryer on them before "conker nuts" set in,ill let you know if there is a possibility of it happening again so i dont need to leave early as you sound like the sort of person who would gladly fluff dry my balls without asking questions

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Perhaps the club should start selling 'last ten minute' season tickets, they'd make a fortune.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Bloody hell!!! Its the transport issue, don't any of you get that? If it was dead easy to get away from an evening game everyone would stay to the end, but a few poeple start leaving and it snowballs, they all think, 'shit', they are going, so we'd better go. Against Sunderland we even had a PA saying that there was not enough room on the trains, so please leave early if you want to catch the trian. The Amex is great but the evening match transport is shit. I haven't noticed a mass exodus on Saturday matches and it just so happens that all out televised games have been in the evening. Why would you show up and the leave early in a game we are still in and playing a blinder. you wouldn't. It's the transport issue, not JCL's or soft fans, nothing. Just Transport.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bloody hell!!! Its the transport issue, don't any of you get that? If it was dead easy to get away from an evening game everyone would stay to the end, but s a few poeple start leaving and it snowballs, they all think, shit, they are goingm, so we'd better go. Against Sunderland we even had a PA saying that there was not enough room on the trains, so please leave early if you want to catch the trian. The Amex is great but the evening match transport is shit. I haven't noticed a mass exodus on Saturday matches and it just so happens that all out televised games have been in the evening. Why would you show up and the leave early in a game we are still in and playing a blinder. you wouldn't. It's the transport issue, not JCL's or soft fans, nothing. Just Transport.

Still not getting it... what about West Ham, Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Liverpool, Hull with a shit kick off time, even Gillingham ... they got home ok without leaving in their masses before the end, all away games for them?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Still not getting it... what about West Ham, Crystal Palace, Sunderland, Liverpool, Hull with a shit kick off time, even Gillingham ... they got home ok without leaving in their masses before the end, all away games for them?

Thats away fans, they don't mind if they get home at 10pm or 11pm or midnight. Away fans are different, its a given they will stay.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Hopefully Their Jumping ship already. I think their realising what a pile of Shi* theve let themselves on in supporting Brighton all 10,000 of them. Poor Sods.

You really are not very clever are you? on the 27/09/11 I banned you for good, your name was then XCPFCX, and you re-register on the 22/10/11 by adding an extra X to the start and beginning of your user name, oh and the e mails also give it away, least alone the IP Addresses.

I will now merge your new account with your old account, this will render both accounts banned for good.

We have no problems with opposing fans coming onto NSC, but rest assured the ones who highlight themselves will get checked out.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
To be totally honest it was absolutely embarrassing watching you lot leave early this evening. Before everyone leaps on board giving it the biggun about me not being there, no, I wasn't. I'm a student in Lincoln working my arse off for a law degree and working part time to make it happen, including a ten hour shift today, so excuse me if I don't turn up to every game. If anyone fancies paying for the part of my degree that Student Finance can't cater for regardless of the 'grants' please be my guest, but until this, I'll continue to judge as long as I like.

What the hell was everyon playing at? It was a cracking game, we were on the offensive, we were only 1 goal down and you poured out in your DROVES. Bollocks to all of your "you don't know man, you weren't there" bullshit. The fact of the matter is, 95% of you gits wouldn't of had a valid reason at ALL for leaving early other than not liking the weather, the other 5% who genuinely do need to leave 2 minutes early to get that first train otherwise you end up stranded 500 miles from home, fair enough, you can keep on going :)

You other 95%, shake your f***ing heads in shame, alternatively send me your season ticket and a big bundle of cash so I can travel and live, and I'll stay for the full 90 in your place, 1-0 & you f***ed it up seems to know where people live, so ask him for the address ;-)

So, you're a Hammers fan, right? And you haven't been to a game at the Amex, right? No, didn't think so. So you don't know exactly how close the train station is to the stadium, the lack of trains on an evening game or how long the wait is? On night games I get up and stand by the exits, so at the full time whistle I can get out relatively quickly. I still have to wait 40 minutes in the queue and then on the platform to get a train. If I didn't do that, I'd most likely be waiting an hour and a half.

Even Palace fans have to agree that even though many, including myself, left after the Murray goal in the 3-1, the train situation was an absolute nightmare still. How long did you lot have to wait to get on the train?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
I haven't posted on here in a long time.. but after reading the whole thread, am I the only one who thinks this happens at every other ground in the country?? It's hardly a phenomenom exclusive to Brighton, and before people say even sky were commenting on the fact that people are leaving when it's so close etc, this also happens with shitloads of games shown on sky.. even with top premiership teams. They scan the crowd at around 90mins and remark 'oh look some people can't take any more, why would people leave when the game's so close' etc etc.

Some home fans leave early when they're losing (regardless of the scoreline) everywhere for various reasons. Whilst away fans (including our away fans) generally stay till the end (or very close) as it's more of a day/night out going to an away game, and you have many of the hardcore in attendance.

This board really has become populated by more and more absolute morons since we moved to Amex.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I haven't posted on here in a long time.. but after reading the whole thread, am I the only one who thinks this happens at every other ground in the country?? It's hardly a phenomenom exclusive to Brighton, and before people say even sky were commenting on the fact that people are leaving when it's so close etc, this also happens with shitloads of games shown on sky.. even with top premiership teams. They scan the crowd at around 90mins and remark 'oh look some people can't take any more, why would people leave when the game's so close' etc etc.

Some home fans leave early when they're losing (regardless of the scoreline) everywhere for various reasons. Whilst away fans (including our away fans) generally stay till the end (or very close) as it's more of a day/night out going to an away game, and you have many of the hardcore in attendance.

This board really has become populated by more and more absolute morons since we moved to Amex.
Trust me, plenty of away fans leaving early as I share the train with them.

I left after Leeds equalized the other week. I jumped on a carriage full of Leeds fans. They thought they had lost until one of them got a phone call. Then I had to watch Leeds celebrate their 3rd goal again and had to listen to them sing all the way back to Brighton station.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm sick to f***ing death of know nothing gobby twats being critical of others (about who's situations they know nothing) after every evening game. Give it a f***ing rest. And before you start I always stay to the bitter end.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone had to say it.

'oh you left early? must be a fake fan'

i mean jesus f***ing christ, people talk as if they're Brighton's number 1 f***ing fan! you're all pathetic, people can do whatever they want, we dont live in a dictatorship!!

the sooner people realise that the better...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here