Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely disgraceful

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Even the sky commentators had a pop at Brighton fans leaving so early.

Yeah, and they have absolutely no idea how utterly shit the transport links are.

Hurstpierpoint – I didn't go on Monday because I was working (thanks SKY, you *****), but I did manage to sell my ticket so my seat was not vacant. But if I'd been there and had stayed for all eight minutes of injury time, I'd have got home at about 2am. That's quite a big thing when you're up at 5.30am to go to work.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
What are you talking about? Every evening game i've been to i've managed to be on a train within 25 mins!! Have you ever been to Wembley??! This 'travel nightmare' excuse for leaving early is getting a little bit embarrassing. For those that left ten minutes early last night you missed a whopping 18 minutes of a football match! That's cringe worthy. What it looks like to the away fans is that we just don't care..........................and I do!
Again, says someone making the herculean effort from...all of Worthing. Must be tricky for all these evening games coming all that way.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
EVERY SINGLE "fan" who left upto 10 minutes early now, please feel disgusted with yourselves, 1-0 versus west ham and you are all heading for the exits, absolute f***ing joke.

Everything allright at home chap? You eating properly? Ringing your Mum?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here