Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Absolutely disgraceful

D

Deleted member 18477

To be totally honest it was absolutely embarrassing watching you lot leave early this evening. Before everyone leaps on board giving it the biggun about me not being there, no, I wasn't. I'm a student in Lincoln working my arse off for a law degree and working part time to make it happen, including a ten hour shift today, so excuse me if I don't turn up to every game. If anyone fancies paying for the part of my degree that Student Finance can't cater for regardless of the 'grants' please be my guest, but until this, I'll continue to judge as long as I like.

What the hell was everyon playing at? It was a cracking game, we were on the offensive, we were only 1 goal down and you poured out in your DROVES. Bollocks to all of your "you don't know man, you weren't there" bullshit. The fact of the matter is, 95% of you gits wouldn't of had a valid reason at ALL for leaving early other than not liking the weather, the other 5% who genuinely do need to leave 2 minutes early to get that first train otherwise you end up stranded 500 miles from home, fair enough, you can keep on going :)

You other 95%, shake your f***ing heads in shame, alternatively send me your season ticket and a big bundle of cash so I can travel and live, and I'll stay for the full 90 in your place, 1-0 & you f***ed it up seems to know where people live, so ask him for the address ;-)

dear oh dear:facepalm: pay some tax and shut the f*** up!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
No, nor me.
Why would you pay for a ticket plus transport when you know in advance you won't see the end?
Would you pay to go the cinema if you knew you wouldn't see the end of the film,

In case you had'nt noticed when you go to the cinema you get the choice of what time you want to watch a film you dont just get a one off showing like you do with a football match, And when was the last time you watched a film at the cinema at the same time as over 20,000 other people with a poor transport system to get you home afterwards. Trying to compare the 2 is just complete nonsense.

sometimes I stay till the end, sometimes I leave 5 mins before the end, sometimes, guess what?, I don't even go at all! here's the good bit, my life is not going to change one bit due to the comments of some spotty teenagers on here. Also as only about 2% of the fans that actually go read this site, single man crusades to 'change the world' are a waste of time and effort. Nobody gives a shit what you (or I) think.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I stayed to the end but can see how 8mins injury time may have affected people. The amex is not the best to get away from in the evening and it was pissing down.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
To be totally honest it was absolutely embarrassing watching you lot leave early this evening. Before everyone leaps on board giving it the biggun about me not being there, no, I wasn't. I'm a student in Lincoln working my arse off for a law degree and working part time to make it happen, including a ten hour shift today, so excuse me if I don't turn up to every game. If anyone fancies paying for the part of my degree that Student Finance can't cater for regardless of the 'grants' please be my guest, but until this, I'll continue to judge as long as I like.

What the hell was everyon playing at? It was a cracking game, we were on the offensive, we were only 1 goal down and you poured out in your DROVES. Bollocks to all of your "you don't know man, you weren't there" bullshit. The fact of the matter is, 95% of you gits wouldn't of had a valid reason at ALL for leaving early other than not liking the weather, the other 5% who genuinely do need to leave 2 minutes early to get that first train otherwise you end up stranded 500 miles from home, fair enough, you can keep on going :)

You other 95%, shake your f***ing heads in shame, alternatively send me your season ticket and a big bundle of cash so I can travel and live, and I'll stay for the full 90 in your place, 1-0 & you f***ed it up seems to know where people live, so ask him for the address ;-)

You have season ticket you dont use?
Do you go to any games?
How many night home game you been to? Just curious........

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I thought the support for the Albion was good last night - loud noise etc.

I cannot see the point of going to a game and leaving before the end however it happens all over the country. Our situation is not helped by the current transport issues - living in Hove I got home at 11.30 last night.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree it's a joke so many leaving - people need to sort it - esp when we were so in the game at the end.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I didn't leave early but if I'd decided to that's my business ... as it was I sat in a queue for what seemed like an hour waiting for P&R. Peeps did leave around me but a lot of them were elderly and no doubt not able to stand in queues or face the train mobs - as others have also said some travel a long way and the transport out is shit

kano

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone that bought a ticket and showed up in person for even 1 minute has supported the club more than someone at home watching telly.

saying that it is a shame for the rest of us that are trying to encourage the team to a result to see the stadium empty with so much time left, I also think that the transport problems, while bad, are becoming a bit of an excuse for some.

May 2, 2010
hearing virtually thousands were leaving with over 10 minutes to go, surely there must more congestion leaving at this time then just after the final whistle, and does leaving 10 minutes early really make that much difference ? Fort Tampax/Mansex is slowly becoming The Tampax Library!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I must admit, has there ever been a story of someone living within Sussex not getting home from an evening game? I have never left early and always got home using the method of transport I used to get there? Don't see the big rush, so you have work, whoopie do it is only 1 day that you might be a bit tired after getting your '8 hour sleep'

SkankieBiscuit

Nov 2, 2009
EVERY SINGLE "fan" who left upto 10 minutes early now, please feel disgusted with yourselves, 1-0 versus west ham and you are all heading for the exits, absolute f***ing joke.

No I won't feel disgusted with myself! I leave when the injury time board comes up and that is because I get the train and once back to Brighton I have another hour on another bloody train, so who the fcuk are you to tell me that i should be disgusted with myself? You probably don't live far from the ground and if it only took me 20 mins to get home, i would stay and have drinks after, but until the travel is sorted out, i don't particularly fancy getting in gone 1am!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here