Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - Premier League 2 Player of the Season

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Aside from NSCers dreaming that they were pulling models at any stage of their life ....

.... What's the worst hellhole in football we could loan Connolly to for punishment?

Derby. I'm sure Wayne would sort him out by being a great role model.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Footballer in 'going to night club' SHOCKER...

As for a bust-up? Leave it out. A shouting match at best – most of which probably wouldn't have been heard over the music, FFS!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Aside from NSCers dreaming that they were pulling models at any stage of their life ....

.... What's the worst hellhole in football we could loan Connolly to for punishment?

Loaned to Scunthorpe having to live in Goole.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Wise words and it's the message it sends to young adults and how to get on in life.

Makes me laugh at these 'attractive girls' who have had breast implants, lip botox and goodness knows what else. They slap on the polyfilla at night then the lads wake up in the morning next to them having wiped it all off and they look rough as hell. Spots and all. Then the circle goes around again.

And as for the wiiiiinnnnneeeeeeyyy voices ha ha

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It just isn't.

Actually I will qualify that statement. The last week or so of Love Island is terrible and not at all worth watching. The opening week is mostly terrible. In any given hour there is probably about 5 minutes of genuinely watchable stuff, in amongst all the adverts etc. So the quality is definitely somewhat sparse

But for specific episodes; the middle few recouplings, the returns from Casa Amor etc - it is genuinely great TV.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Actually I will qualify that statement. The last week or so of Love Island is terrible and not at all worth watching. The opening week is mostly terrible. In any given hour there is probably about 5 minutes of genuinely watchable stuff, in amongst all the adverts etc. So the quality is definitely somewhat sparse

But for specific episodes; the middle few recouplings, the returns from Casa Amor etc - it is genuinely great TV.

Bit embarrassed for you .

Just hope it’s your bird making you watch it

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Ha ha, that reply is bit yes but no but yes, no no no.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Makes me laugh at these 'attractive girls' who have had breast implants, lip botox and goodness knows what else. They slap on the polyfilla at night then the lads wake up in the morning next to them having wiped it all off and they look rough as hell. Spots and all. Then the circle goes around again.

And as for the wiiiiinnnnneeeeeeyyy voices ha ha

The only things 'real' about these sort of women are their lack of intelligence and personality.

And the voices - yes, vocabulary mainly comprising 'Ohmigod", "like", "It was so funny, I literally died laughing" and "knowworramean?" - and each sentence ending with that awful 'vocal fry'.

So depressing that so many women still choose to adopt these illiterate airheads and bimbos as role models. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" "Famous! A glamour model, or a footballer's wife" they shriek :(

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Thank goodness there were no camera phones about when most of us were out and about in our younger days.
No incidents seems to escape them today.

The problem with Aaron is that if he continues to underperform he will get more frustrated, end up with a greatly reduced income in a few years, and likely get into more poor situations.
And if his career progresses as a Premier League footballer he will enjoy the attention and riches that come his way and become a trophy prize for a fight after midnight.

He needs to surround himself with better mates and get himself off of social media.
Unfortunately we all know that isn't going to happen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thank goodness there were no camera phones about when most of us were out and about in our younger days.
No incidents seems to escape them today.

The problem with Aaron is that if he continues to underperform he will get more frustrated, end up with a greatly reduced income in a few years, and likely get into more poor situations.
And if his career progresses as a Premier League footballer he will enjoy the attention and riches that come his way and become a trophy prize for a fight after midnight.

He needs to surround himself with better mates and get himself off of social media.
Unfortunately we all know that isn't going to happen.

If he's going to act like George Best he needs to stop playing like Leon Best :moo:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The only things 'real' about these sort of women are their lack of intelligence and personality.

And the voices - yes, vocabulary mainly comprising 'Ohmigod", "like", "It was so funny, I literally died laughing" and "knowworramean?" - and each sentence ending with that awful 'vocal fry'.

So depressing that so many women still choose to adopt these illiterate airheads and bimbos as role models. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" "Famous! A glamour model, or a footballer's wife" they shriek :(

Not any more - it's 'Influencer' (whatever the **** that is - seems to mostly involve taking pouting selfies and asking companies for freebies in exchange for publicity).

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Not any more - it's 'Influencer' (whatever the **** that is - seems to mostly involve taking pouting selfies and asking companies for freebies in exchange for publicity).

Good point - it's hard to keep up with the relentless dumbing-down of our, er, 'culture'!

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Love Island is great.

It’s not great…..but I’m a romantic and I’m hooked!
Unfortunately it gives me a terrible inferiority complex…..I keep looking at their beautiful white teeth!
The thing that annoys me is some of the girl’s language, Faye? is F*** this, f*** that, she’s worse than the boys!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The club will be dealing with this behind the scenes as we all know how seriously they take besmirching the name of the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here