Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Connolly - Premier League 2 Player of the Season

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Aaron, Aaron, Aaron she just isn't worth jeopardising your career. She may be pretty but having seen her on Love Island, that is all she has going for her. Go find a nice girl that wants you not your money and your 'celeb status'.

Hopefully there’s someone at the club echoing this to him (maybe GP).

I don’t think she’s all that either but that’s another discussion.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Aaron lad - give her up. She's a slag (allegedly). You've shagged her, probably enjoyed it, now move on and find a better one.

Oh, and don't use, "Hello, I'm a very rich Premier League football star" as a chat up line - it'll probably end the same way as this one .......... just a hint, like!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nope. It’s not a comparison. You were being a normal student. Footballers aren’t students. They’ve chosen a career that absolutely demands sacrifice- especially things like being in shit clubs starting fights in the early hours of the morning.

Thats what has ruined Harry Maguires career, and killed off Stephen Gerrards, they could have both been England legends if they had just steered clear of scraps in nightclubs.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You’re just a little boy [emoji23]

There’s obviously something going on as he still had her dog the other day according to Instagram, and he likely knew she was going to be there. Sadly seems he either loves the trouble or attention and despite me sticking up for him recently it’s wearing a bit thin for me now

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Shock. He we go again. No other Brighton player getting this tabloid attention.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Do you think we should have got rid of Lewis Dunk when he had his 'troubles'? Or Adam El-Abd when he was arrested on a night out ?

I think he is being a massive bellend, but is isn't the first and won't be the last

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do you think we should have got rid of Lewis Dunk when he had his 'troubles'? Or Adam El-Abd when he assaulted a police officer on a night out ?

I think he is being a massive bellend, but is isn't the first and won't be the last

No. I think we should have stuck by them and tried to help them through it. As we have done with Connolly, but he just keeps coming back for more, where as they didn't. Loan time for him, and last chance saloon.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No. I think we should have stuck by them and tried to help them through it. As we have done with Connolly, but he just keeps coming back for more, where as they didn't. Loan time for him, and last chance saloon.

What other high profile incidents has there been with Aaron? Lewis Dunk was certainly in a few scrapes and thrown out of a few nightclubs being some of the publicised incidents

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

To be fair the article doesn’t even recognise/name him………his celebrity status is obviously a bit below those from Love Island :)

Quite why he’s continually putting himself in these positions is a bit depressing really. He’s apparently already well known and a regular around certain pubs in Burgess Hill (he might find the average girl here more Skull Island than Love Island though :)) having moved recently.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Update your quote please - I was wrong, he was simply arrested for D+D on a night out - not what you have quoted

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Aside from NSCers dreaming that they were pulling models at any stage of their life ....

100% my favourite part of this thread is the whole "Ah, this reminds me so much of my teenage years" fantasy. 1) No it doesn't, you weren't smashing your way through the FHM Top 100, and 2) AC is a spectacular **** so why would you even want it to.

Sort of reminds me that there was a bloke who used to drink in pubs of Patcham who vehemently claimed that on his 21st birthday (some 40 odd years prior I guess) he took Barbara Windsor out on a date.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
This is getting silly now!

Needs a bit of time out the spot light, Sheffield Wed maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here