Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A visiting Palace fan

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
So who are you Lanepe..on the BBS?

BTW Croydon Bloke has left these shores and now lives in Papua New Guinea where he is teaching at a a school for novicate Nuns. He passes on his regards.
What do you know TM. I look at this rivalry on football terms so the summer is a rest period. If you want to talk Big Brother or the Chelsea Flower show then I will bear it in mind next year. :bigwave:

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i know SJLM personally..

he smells a bit, but his heart is in the right place :)

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
i have never met croydonbloke or sjlm but they seem alright and fair play to both of them for coming on this site and helping to create good debates! after attending my 1st brighton vs scum match over 30 yrs ago (ps we beat them yet again that day ha ha ) after seeing both sets of fans smack the sh** out of each other; id never thought myself giving the opposition fans ;praise! but long may this banter continue!:clap2:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
i have never met croydonbloke or sjlm but they seem alright and fair play to both of them for coming on this site and helping to create good debates! after attending my 1st brighton vs scum match over 30 yrs ago (ps we beat them yet again that day ha ha ) after seeing both sets of fans smack the sh** out of each other; id never thought myself giving the opposition fans ;praise! but long may this banter continue!:clap2:

We have only played 4 times since then so you should remember it! :wave::lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
SJLM is as sound as a pound... :thumbsup:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
A bit off topic but it is rumoured that Palace have bid £500,000 for Forest 'keeper Paul Smith, so if true it looks like Flinders could be available on loan again as Taylor obviously doesn't think he is good enough for some reason!

:rolleyes::shrug:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A bit off topic but it is rumoured that Palace have bid £500,000 for Forest 'keeper Paul Smith, so if true it looks like Flinders could be available on loan again as Taylor obviously doesn't think he is good enough for some reason!

Your loss could be our gain.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Bonjour

I have had reservations about posting on this site but a few very nice Brighton fans who post daily on the mighty Palace BBS suggested I give this a try. So, hear I am.

Are you a welcoming bunch?
i think the albion posse have given you a warm reception its just a pity that you have not responded to any comments. dont be shy as you cannot be harmed from the safety of your computer screen!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think the phrase ends with "...as a nine bob note" there Yorkie.

He's better value for money than a pound :lolol:

I said what I said. :lolol:
I have met SJLM a few times and he is a good bloke (for a scummer ;))

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Why would we want him? Speroni and Flinders are a good pair of keepers so keep the £500.000 for later in the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here