Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A visiting Palace fan

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You haven't a brain. When you posted on Rivals under your old name before being handed a life ban for wishing that Nott county women, fathers and children get cancer and die. who's got a brain :tosser:

Not you, actually that's not what happened at all and it was rather a long time ago. Obviously you didn't put in in your diary correctly. As far as it goes you are an obnoxious and sad individual. Seems that you're only happy when you're insulting people. I could mention some of the things you've said in the past but there again I'm not that petty.

Clearly you are the archetypal keyboard warrior.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Not you, actually that's not what happened at all and it was rather a long time ago. Obviously you didn't put in in your diary correctly. As far as it goes you are an obnoxious and sad individual. Seems that you're only happy when you're insulting people. I could mention some of the things you've said in the past but there again I'm not that petty.

We all say things which are over the top, but wishing Cancer on women, men and children is well bang out of order. You're the worse culprit at insulting people.

I think a few who posted on Rivals will know the name ‘Britbyte’ and will know the inn’s and out’s of what happened. Key board warrior? Being behind the keyboard yourself then that’s easy to say. Not to worry. No doubt we’ll see each other at a game next season and then we can have a nice private discussion can’t we .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Not that im taking sides,but mr farang and myself do cause grief on here as do many,but at least me and mr farang have gone to a nsc meet up(sadly):)

To many on here have a lot of gob yet never show there face:whisky:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Not that im taking sides,but mr farang and myself do cause grief on here as do many,but at least me and mr farang have gone to a nsc meet up(sadly):)

To many on here have a lot of gob yet never show there face:whisky:

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Yeah along with Kafka, Hitler is the most loved away poster on the BBS. I put this mainly down to the fact we are all jealous that he can see fields from his pad, has shagged loads of models and his local is so good outsiders go there for a treat!

* Snigger*

You read between the lines so well my little monkey, you have spoken well of your owner.
With you, I am well pleased, and such a good monkey shall be allowed to share of my nuts.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
So who are you Lanepe..on the BBS?

BTW Croydon Bloke has left these shores and now lives in Papua New Guinea where he is teaching at a a school for novicate Nuns. He passes on his regards.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bonjour

I have had reservations about posting on this site but a few very nice Brighton fans who post daily on the mighty Palace BBS suggested I give this a try. So, hear I am.

Are you a welcoming bunch?

pretty sure that is your question answered isn't it? :p

I think he needs to see this...............................
goal2_470x313.jpg

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
:lol:
Bonjour

I have had reservations about posting on this site but a few very nice Brighton fans who post daily on the mighty Palace BBS suggested I give this a try. So, hear I am.

Are you a welcoming bunch?
Don`t just visit. Set up camp and annoy them like hell!!!:lol: After 5000 posts you`ll be ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here