Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A visiting Palace fan

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Holmesdale posters were good about Falmer the other day, and I personally have no probs with Palace..so , yeah. welcome.

*snigger* first you lull em.....

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Holmesdale posters were good about Falmer the other day, and I personally have no probs with Palace..so , yeah. welcome.

*snigger* first you lull em.....

To be honest BH most Palace fans want to see you get Falmer, rivals or not we know that Brighton fans have been through more than most over these past 11 years, and you deserve your own ground and the chance to compete on an even playing field.

Good luck with it :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I gather they speak highly of you too.

Here's the bloke who speaks utter shit. one minute he's marrying a girl from the US and now from the Philippines. banging on about this and that, f*** off tribute, Yes Britbyte. You wished Cancer on all rivals familys and children and that why you got banned. You f***ing cock.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Thay all seem to love that 'Hitler' bloke who posts on the 'away fans' section.

Can't say I blame them, he certainly does seem a great geezer, and owns them firmly but fairly.

SJLM thinks so too.

Yeah along with Kafka, Hitler is the most loved away poster on the BBS. I put this mainly down to the fact we are all jealous that he can see fields from his pad, has shagged loads of models and his local is so good outsiders go there for a treat!

* Snigger*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here