Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A visiting Palace fan

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Not you, actually that's not what happened at all and it was rather a long time ago. Obviously you didn't put in in your diary correctly. As far as it goes you are an obnoxious and sad individual. Seems that you're only happy when you're insulting people. I could mention some of the things you've said in the past but there again I'm not that petty.

Clearly you are the archetypal keyboard warrior.

excuse me for butting in on your personal argument frank but isn't that exactly what happened on rivals?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
excuse me for butting in on your personal argument frank but isn't that exactly what happened on rivals?
No, you're wrong DAVE. And he didn't go to a Coventry City website either and tell them that Hitler only did one thing right and that was to carpet bomb Coventry city centre (causing 1000 deaths) - and then fail to apologise. All because some of them had the temerity to suggest Brighton away in the third round of the cup was a shit draw.

No sir-ee. Not cuddly old FRANK.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
No, you're wrong DAVE. And he didn't go to a Coventry City website either and tell them that Hitler only did one thing right and that was to carpet bomb Coventry city centre (causing 1000 deaths) - and then fail to apologise. All because some of them had the temerity to suggest Brighton away in the third round of the cup was a shit draw.

No sir-ee. Not cuddly old FRANK.

Have I been listening to you Simmsee Wimmsee?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here