Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A visiting Palace fan

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
You card blokie!!

How is the social life these days? Been to any Barbies recently?[/QUOTEThis bad weather has put the BBQ`S down to a minimum this year so the invites have not been forthcoming. Has the NSC love in in Seaford taken place this year?

I am loved out of that one..guess SJLM will answer he is a celeb down there!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Still enough of this hilarity, i have to go back to Wellesley Road to sell some magazines and get flea bites.

Have a lovely day each and every one of you

Yes and I have to go to an Old People's Day Centre in Addiscombe shortly. Still you'll be pleased to hear that the Young Offenders place in Whitehorse Road I visited yesterday yesterday was doing good business :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yes and I have to go to an Old People's Day Centre in Addiscombe shortly. Still you'll be pleased to hear that the Young Offenders place in Whitehorse Road I visited yesterday yesterday was doing good business :lolol:
You visited a young offenders place? Bloody Hell, I thought they need help in controlling themselves so what were you doing their:lolol::laugh: Was there looting and rapid gunfire after you left.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You visited a young offenders place? Bloody Hell, I thought they need help in controlling themselves so what were you doing their:lolol::laugh: Was there looting and rapid gunfire after you left.

Just installing some new computers for them to break in and steal of course ! Anyway, I don't pay Council Tax to Croydon so they can have what they like :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here