Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A manager should be above arguing with the supporters

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Some one shouted 'What happened to Kuipers then McGhee?'

He turned round pointed at the guy and said 'He won't f***ing stop us missing chances'.

Well done everyone who chanted 'out, out out!' after the final whistle.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
He'll be arguing in his next job as well...

"You f***ing will be supersized, you bastard. Stop arguing or I'll send you down to BurgerKing..."

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

He turned round pointed at the guy and said 'He won't f***ing stop us missing chances'.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Magoo is a total wanker, espically after turning round to a bloke who said something then walked off. Magoo then turned round and saying you stay right there! What a total wanker.

JUst resign now you useless jocko clown.

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
He wont walk! :censored: If we dont get the right results next weekend, Mr Knight has got to wield his axe.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
Magoo is a total wanker, espically after turning round to a bloke who said something then walked off. Magoo then turned round and saying you stay right there! What a total wanker.

JUst resign now you useless jocko clown.

So you would be quite happy to sit there listening to people abusing you would you? Get a life you stupid little prick and whilst your at it get an opinion of your own instead of jumping on the bandwagon.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
B.M.F said:
So you would be quite happy to sit there listening to people abusing you would you? Get a life you stupid little prick and whilst your at it get an opinion of your own instead of jumping on the bandwagon.

We pay his f***ing wages, and all he f***ing does is turn round and swear at the fans!!!!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
brightonfan_86 said:
We pay his f***ing wages, and all he f***ing does is turn round and swear at the fans!!!!!

Yourr f***ing unemployed so we pay for you. Does not mean we have the right to tell you what to do.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
B.M.F said:

Get you. Has McGhee been giving you lessons in debate? :lolol:

People pay their money and people can voice there opinions. We pay the managers wages and the buck stops with him.

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
brightonfan_86 said:

I reckon if someone tried to tell me how to do my job i'd have something to say and before you say anything, customers pay my wages too.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Biscuit said:
Get you. Has McGhee been giving you lessons in debate? :lolol:

People pay their money and people can voice there opinions. We pay the managers wages and the buck stops with him.

I did not say people could not voice there opinions. I said would you be happy taking all that abuse. As for the wages debate, my boss pays my wages but it does not stop me from calling him a c unt:p

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Biscuit said:

McGhee is quite right. Blaming Henderson is ridiculous - it was the fact that we failed to score that cost us the match. I know McGhee, in his position, should have shown restraint, but I can understand him for losing his rag with the abuse he was getting from some idiots.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
B.M.F said:
I did not say people could not voice there opinions. I said would you be happy taking all that abuse. As for the wages debate, my boss pays my wages but it does not stop me from calling him a c unt:p

To his face or behind his back. If its to his face you must get on very well!

People who boo McGhee and people who get behind the team arn't always different people. I get behind the players, but when the final whistle blows I voice my frustration at the Manager.

He shouldn't react but shows passion he has been accused of lacking. The people who annoy me are the pious ones rambling on about him swearing in front of children. McGhee accounted for approx 0.001% of foul and abusive language at Withdean today.

And 20-30 people shouted down by a very large section of the South Stand is a "presence" is it? ???

Wouldn't bother me if he resigned or stayed. Just a shame that the people who want him out will resort to churlish tactics and name calling over the next few days.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Fran Hagarty said:
McGhee is quite right. Blaming Henderson is ridiculous - it was the fact that we failed to score that cost us the match. I know McGhee, in his position, should have shown restraint, but I can understand him for losing his rag with the abuse he was getting from some idiots.

The people who gave him abuse arn't idiots. There just as passionate about this club as Im sure you are. If you don't do your job well (which he hasn't) then you should expect to be criticised. The point about Henderson is a strange one. He dropped Kuipers because of his distribution - he signed a goalkeeper when we needed a midfielder or a striker. The real reason he dropped Kuipers is the same reason he got rid of Leon Knight. They knew he was cluess and picked the wrong teams.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Biscuit said:
To his face or behind his back. If its to his face you must get on very well!

People who boo McGhee and people who get behind the team arn't always different people. I get behind the players, but when the final whistle blows I voice my frustration at the Manager.

It is to his face after not promoting me:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: . Again I am not saying that people can not air their opinions and anyone that wants to is well within their rights to but you have to expect some sort of reaction. Especially when abusing somone with a history of intolerenece.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
B.M.F said:
So you would be quite happy to sit there listening to people abusing you would you?

Well said . The fact that people pay money does not give them the right to abuse him.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
The Great Cornholio said:
And 20-30 people shouted down by a very large section of the South Stand is a "presence" is it? ???

That's something of an underestimation of those voicing their displeasure today, isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here