Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A day out in Wycombe

edna krabappel said:
BB, yes I do have dark hair, was wearing a blue coat, grey adidas top (with the legendary Butters shirt underneath).

Were you stood by one of the pool tables? Saw a girl (27's not old) with shortish dark hair and the stripes on, stood with a another girl. Gave me butterflies and EVERYTHING.

(Blimey, haven't had one of these 'flies round shit' moments on NSC since Brighton Bird joined the board.)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
"far from middle aged"?

:lolol:

I think I should be flattered by that....?! I'm 27, so getting there, but not quite greying yet.

steady on girl I'm 27 in April and I feel about 21 :p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
oooh, so many questions. *takes deep breath*

Trigger, yep, I remember someone mentioning that name at the bar but I wasn't sure which bloke it was addressed to.

Gary Nelson, that's me in the HHLFC top, definitely.

Chappers: not sure I'd be "lovely" (but you know, if you think so... ;o) ) but I remember looking at some guy because we were trying to work out who he resembled. The conclusion was a (young) combination of David Dunn and Daniel Bedingfield!

Safeway: I was by the pool table for a bit, not sure if you meant me or my travelling Albion buddy though. She has really short hair, mine's about collar length I guess, maybe a bit shorter.

My Butters shirt is the blue one. I haev a yellow one but we lose every time I've worn it so far. And finally, I know 27's not that old, but there are so many kids on here I wasn't going to set myself up for too much stick by claiming to be a youngster!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
edna krabappel said:
Trigger, yep, I remember someone mentioning that name at the bar but I wasn't sure which bloke it was addressed to.
Cream jacket and cap... If that helps!

For anyone that says 27 is old... PISS OFF! I'm 27 and lovin' it!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
When I first met Crabtree I couldn't decide whether he was 40 or 15.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
OI! since when did this turn into a Crabtree Age Appreciation Thread :lolol:

I'll have you know I am nearly 27,
Look sophisticated and mature,
Have the body of a 21 year old,
And the mind of a Professor!

SO THERE!

:p

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
Raphael Meade said:
on the subject of middle agedom, i was very surprised to find bozza so babyfaced as he were :jester:

i always imagined you with a beard for some reason!! (i was with coxy, your LOVELY friend gave me his chips!!)

Lovely friend? If I'd have known you could have had my sausage too! It was a cheesy attempt to get my chips after all, I felt so sorry for you.

What a top day out, shame about the game but I don't think that really mattered in the wider life of the Albion.

I enjoyed the trip up with Bozza and handing out the flyers with Hiney and meeting a few fellow NSCers in the Hourglass.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
edna krabappel said:
Boyfriend, LOL, nah, just a couple of mates I've got to know purely through having season tickets next to them for the last few seasons. They have a bet on about the number of shots going into the hammer net! I'm in South Stand, block E, row R, and the grey haired bloke to my left is not a potential Mr Krabappel either, it's my Dad!

So Net Boy has been found!! Tell him he is a minor celebrity over in C Block!! Everyone looks over his way whenever the ball ends up in the hammer net. Quality entertainment!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I will tell her you said that

;)

Crabtree, Trigger, 27 is a fine age, and I'll have words with anyone who says otherwise!

Tell you what guys, next away game I make it too, I will make myself know properly and you can all buy me a drink. Probably won't be until Sheffield Wednesday though, as I'm too skint to go to many others :-(

Failing that, come and say hello at Withdean. Re the hammer net, we used to be guaranteed 20 hammer net "goals" per season, until the Albion cruelly put advertising banners in front of it this season, and now we've only had 2 I think. Plus one cleared off the line by a ball boy and a couple hitting the post.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:

Tell you what guys, next away game I make it too, I will make myself know properly and you can all buy me a drink. Probably won't be until Sheffield Wednesday though, as I'm too skint to go to many others :-(

what a wonderful way of getting free booze.....I hearby declare my "buy me a drink at the next away game I go too" scheme OPEN for buisness :p :drink:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You know you want to

;) :lolol: :drink:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
CrabtreeBHA said:
what a wonderful way of getting free booze.....I hearby declare my "buy me a drink at the next away game I go too" scheme OPEN for buisness :p :drink:

I'll buy you a drink if you buy me one everytime we go past St mary's next time we play Bournemouth away.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Safeway said:
I think I love her.

I saw her first.

Well she saw me first.

Or she knew I was me before I knew she was her, first.

You get the drift.

And if it were not for the ill-timed delivery of some chips...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here