Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A day out in Wycombe

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Steady, Bozza's the only one who actually knows what I look like, unless the rest of you have very good memories now I've semi-identified myself.

:lolol:

Fame is such a fickle thing, what if I make myself known, I might be relegated to the Conference of NSC Munters before you can say "docked 9 points for going into administration".

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You see, this is blokes we're talking about here.

And the fact that some people remember you and/or what you were wearing probably means you're not half bad in their eyes.

Because, if you were Munter-ish, they would have no recollection of ever having seen you - as our memory is programmed to immediately erase such images in order to save brain cells for other, more useful, purposes. Like killing when we drink far too much.

Safeway - confirmation please.

I'm beginning to fall for Edna. Have always been impressed by her writings, which always contain a combination of intelligence and wit, but previously always thought she was a 30 to 40-something and would never be anything more than a wild fantasy. A bit like your best mate's mum when you're 15.

Now I realise she is only a few months older than me and suddenly I am thrust into an emotional whirlpool. In fact, I can feel a poem coming on:

Edna you are great
I think you are a winner
Can I have the chance
To be your Seymour Skinner?

No? Alright then.....

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Safeway said:

Edna you are great
I think you are a winner
Can I have the chance

:lolol:

Should we look out for this in tomorrow's Argus then Safeway?

And if so, should we be looking in the letters page or the classifieds?

"Local bisexual, BSOH, seeks Simpsons character for football, friendship and maybe more."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Safeway said:
I'm beginning to fall for Edna. Have always been impressed by her writings, which always contain a combination of intelligence and wit, but previously always thought she was a 30 to 40-something and would never be anything more than a wild fantasy. A bit like your best mate's mum when you're 15.

Now I realise she is only a few months older than me and suddenly I am thrust into an emotional whirlpool. In fact, I can feel a poem coming on:

Edna you are great
I think you are a winner
Can I have the chance

No? Alright then.....

Oooh, Attila has competition as the offical club poet. Even though I'm pretty sure it was the girl with me you were talking about earlier. I was the taller one! If I see me in any of the Wycombe photos I'll be sure to point myself out (I've only seen my right arm so far, dammit) so you can judge properly and not through a Stella-induced haze.

Anyway, you're all welcome round my place for steamed hams any time you like....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol fatboy if I done that then Hilton would have beer for LIFE :lolol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:

Edna you are great
I think you are a winner
Can I have the chance

No? Alright then.....

As I said I've seen you Edna...

What's your type??

underachieving, poetically poor, living with parents, low monied, puny blokes?

If so I think I've got the guy for you:blush:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
dwayne said:
As I said I've seen you Edna...

What's your type??

underachieving, poetically poor, living with parents, low monied, puny blokes?

If so I think I've got the guy for you:blush:

And if she happens to like arrogant, attention seeking ginger blokes that have spent half their life in the gym to hide from their obvious problems then I have got Dwayne's number for her.

Is someone picking hteir nose? tut tut..

attachment.php

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Safeway said:
Not hard to see why you're such a hit with the laydeez.

Oh, hang on. You're not. :rolleyes:

mate I was just stating facts about you, you don't even know me or whether I get girls or not?!?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
dwayne said:
mate I was just stating facts about you, you don't even know me or whether I get girls or not?!?

I hazard a bet TK, that you must certainly AREN'T a hit with the ladies and will be spending Valentines night all alone

I only say this because you brag so much about what you have, in comparison to others, and most women (unless they are the stupid ones) don't find this trait especially appealing in men. Sure its good to have a good job, decent pay, and a Peter Andre body like you have told us you have on countless times, but going on about it makes you sound, and look, like a plum;)

dwayne said:
you don't even know me or whether I get girls or not?!?

True, but then I don't know many women who go for short, fat, ugly ginger blokes who brag about what they supposedly have (everything but a personality in most cases) and prefer to spend their time trying to put down others when it's painfully obvious to all that they're just jealous of them.

As well as being nasty on the eye, insecurity is equally unattractive and people can see through it like a nicely cleaned glass window. That'll be you, then.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
I hazard a bet TK, that you must certainly AREN'T a hit with the ladies and will be spending Valentines night all alone

I only say this because you brag so much about what you have, in comparison to others, and most women (unless they are the stupid ones) don't find this trait especially appealing in men. Sure its good to have a good job, decent pay, and a Peter Andre body like you have told us you have on countless times, but going on about it makes you sound, and look, like a plum;)

I'm on the wind up mate on this site, I'm very humble in person, I do wish I was a little taller but the girlies like my bod, my jobs good for my age but I'm not the next Roman Abramovich, I'm fuckin happy with the way my life is going, I expect I will be spending valentines alone but that is my choice.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
dwayne said:
I'm on the wind up mate on this site, I'm very humble in person, I do wish I was a little taller but the girlies like my bod, my jobs good for my age but I'm not the next Roman Abramovich, I'm fuckin happy with the way my life is going, I expect I will be spending valentines alone but that is my choice.

Fair do's TK, at least you are honest

But please, lay off the "my jobs good for my age" carry-on, at least for a week, anyone would think that you are the only person on NSC that has a decent job!

No one likes a poser, whether its in jest or otherwise........although give me the Dwaynester over some of the younger elements of the "NSC Clique" anyday of the week

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here