Falmer
Safeway said:
Either way you're too young, mincer boy. :jester:

Trotster is 26 and I am far too young for her!!! :D

However, I do feel old now.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
trotster told me i was GORGEOUS on friday but she wants me to cut off my long flowing locks before she takes me out for dinner. :jester:

on the subject of edna, mr rumble, she sits a few rows in front of me at withdean. pop over for a 'chat' at the next game at half time and you can have yourself a good ol'prev.. :lolol:

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Safeway said:
Is Edna fit? IS SHE?

Hand on heart Safeway, she is absolutely gorgeous :blush:

Hi Edna :wave:

p.s Is that your boyfriend that cheers when the ball goes in to the netting behind the goal? (not you safeway, but edna's) :p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
jasonkt31 said:

p.s Is that your boyfriend that cheers when the ball goes in to the netting behind the goal? (not you safeway, but edna's) :p

Safeway's boyfriend is quite quiet.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trotster said she LOVES me at the game on Saturday and you know what? I think she meant it.

:blush:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Trotster said she LOVES me at the game on Saturday and you know what? I think she meant it.

:blush:

I saw Trotster kiss a policeman. I don't think she's that fussy mate.:p

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Is it just me or is Wycombes ground surrounded by green fields?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lammy said:
Is it just me or is Wycombes ground surrounded by green fields?

You're surrounded by green fields? Be careful, someone might build a football stadium on you...

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Ahem - i take umbridge to that!!! I kissed the police man on teh cheek cause he took a falmer banner and held it up!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
jasonkt31 said:

Boyfriend, LOL, nah, just a couple of mates I've got to know purely through having season tickets next to them for the last few seasons. They have a bet on about the number of shots going into the hammer net! I'm in South Stand, block E, row R, and the grey haired bloke to my left is not a potential Mr Krabappel either, it's my Dad!

Errrr, not sure about being fit, but I'll take all compliments that come my way. Feel free to introduce yourself if any of you happen to be in the area next game...I was just too shy to make myself known in the Hourglass, except to Bozza.

BB, yes I do have dark hair, was wearing a blue coat, grey adidas top (with the legendary Butters shirt underneath).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You might be the LOVELY looking girl that Junior (off brightonfans.com) was looking at and nudging me saying, 'I reckon i've got one 'ere she keeps looking over at me'.

How you doin';)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You were right behind me in the bar queue edna! You should have made urself known, i'd have let u buy me a drink!

:lolol:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
edna krabappel said:
Boyfriend, LOL, nah, just a couple of mates I've got to know purely through having season tickets next to them for the last few seasons. They have a bet on about the number of shots going into the hammer net! I'm in South Stand, block E, row R, and the grey haired bloke to my left is not a potential Mr Krabappel either, it's my Dad!

Errrr, not sure about being fit, but I'll take all compliments that come my way. Feel free to introduce yourself if any of you happen to be in the area next game...I was just too shy to make myself known in the Hourglass, except to Bozza.

BB, yes I do have dark hair, was wearing a blue coat, grey adidas top (with the legendary Butters shirt underneath).

Have I seen you wearing a Haywards Heath Ladies top?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You might be the LOVELY looking girl that Junior (off brightonfans.com) was looking at and nudging me saying, 'I reckon i've got one 'ere she keeps looking over at me'.

How you doin';)

Junior was eyeing up those two 13 year olds in the corner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here