Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A day out in Wycombe

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
dwayne said:
too late mate, von dutch is down the pan already after about 3 months!! it's universally hated for some reason now. Still see a lot of the Chelski players sporting it in Chinawhites though and the dwaynester had a shiny blue "vd" cap on yesterday

ahhh shit, I only got my VD t-shirt 2 months ago - oh well :nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
dwayne said:
BTW can you tell me where I'm going wrong and what this seasons wear is??? :lolol:
Fake London make a rather fine pair of jeans, but they, like evisu seem to be plauged with awful fakes from Thailand.

I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject, although Mrs Rougvie could give you a run for your money judging by her credit card bills:nono:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The clothes are still pretty hard to get (Selfridges, few shops on the Kings road, harvey nicks, etc) although the stuff isn't particulary great anyway so if you want a t-shirt or something I would order on e-bay from the states, it might be fake but they are usually pretty good fakes and it doesn't really matter with a tee.

The other type of VD is easier to get, just go down to ya local discoteque and find the nearest slapper, take her home rag her without a rubber and bobs ya uncle.

Rougvie, Jeans wise Im liking Diesel (u cant go far wrong) Levis (still a winner) Louis (classic) Robert Cavelli (expensive but nice) Fake London (got a few pairs)

The thread has been Dwayned!

:nono:

Great atmos after the match. Sent shivers down my spine. Stewerds were great . The only thing that ruined it was the police not allowing the players to come on pitch (I think Mayo, Cullip and Knight managed to get on)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BrightonBird said:
The thread has been Dwayned!

:nono:

Great atmos after the match. Sent shivers down my spine. Stewerds were great . The only thing that ruined it was the police not allowing the players to come on pitch (I think Mayo, Cullip and Knight managed to get on)

ahh BB I so longed to see you yesterday...and, alas I only caught a glimpse

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anway, back to the original thread.

Top photos Bozza and Hiney! :clap:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Great pictures.Nice to see the one of the stewards trying to stop the players getting on the pitch.

Nobby Lawton

Jan 6, 2004
What a day - still on a high - but keep coming back to the reason for all this- we have to keep the faith

Keep it going at Luton - see you all there

Nobby Lawton

Jan 6, 2004
Oh - and can I just say - I look great in some of the pics - especially the bald patch - my it is getting bigger - must be all this stress - Falmer et al

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"far from middle aged"?

:lolol:

I think I should be flattered by that....?! I'm 27, so getting there, but not quite greying yet.

I did find myself standing next to Brighton Bird, Turkey, Rougvie and a whole load of other familiar names in the Hourglass (during the endless wait at the bar). I also passed Yorkie and Ned Ludd filing out of the ground. I shook off my naturally shy and retiring persona for long enough to introduce myself to Bozza at least!

edna krabappel said:
"far from middle aged"?

:lolol:

I think I should be flattered by that....?! I'm 27, so getting there, but not quite greying yet.

I did find myself standing next to Brighton Bird, Turkey, Rougvie and a whole load of other familiar names in the Hourglass (during the endless wait at the bar). I also passed Yorkie and Ned Ludd filing out of the ground. I shook off my naturally shy and retiring persona for long enough to introduce myself to Bozza at least!

You should have said hi.

Were you the dark haired girl at the bar?

I was quite miserable at that point.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
on the subject of middle agedom, i was very surprised to find bozza so babyfaced as he were :jester:

i always imagined you with a beard for some reason!! (i was with coxy, your LOVELY friend gave me his chips!!)

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Raphael Meade said:
on the subject of middle agedom, i was very surprised to find bozza so babyfaced as he were :jester:

I know, I know - with such words of wisdom - many have assumed me to be far, far older. Old head, young shoulders. Or something like that.

Raphael Meade said:
i always imagined you with a beard for some reason!! (i was with coxy, your LOVELY friend gave me his chips!!)

That'll be my brother-in-law, posts as Rusco.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here