Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Loose change.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
MOWTCHOPS said:
yes I am, the BBC reported the tower 7 collapsing hours before it did, this is a fact.. They have been asked to hand over their recordings of this footage and they have LOST Them ..

Does anyone REALLY believe that this doesn't look suspect in the slightest ???

But the BBC is a worldwide news service with constant recording going on across the globe, it isn't just one bloke with a video recorder in Shepherds Bush.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Caveman said:
Because the height and width of a Boeing is much bigger than the hole in the Pentagon.
Also the angle the plane would have had to have flown at, plus no aircraft reckage. All the video evidence being taken and nobody seeing a plane?

Why do you think there was no wreckage? Because some conspiracy theorists said so?

I've seen an interview with a guy that was working with the emergency crews at the Pentagon and he rubbished the claims that there was no wreckage. He said that there were bits of wheel, engine and fuselage everywhere.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
But the BBC is a worldwide news service with constant recording going on across the globe, it isn't just one bloke with a video recorder in Shepherds Bush.

EXACTLY my point !!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Rangdo said:
Why do you think there was no wreckage? Because some conspiracy theorists said so?

I've seen an interview with a guy that was working with the emergency crews at the Pentagon and he rubbished the claims that there was no wreckage. He said that there were bits of wheel, engine and fuselage everywhere.

We've been through this already, with photos, apparently the debris was "planted".

Hmmm.

???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is all utter bollocks and a smear on the memories of those who died on 9/11, look 20 islamic nutters organised a quite unbelievable terrorist attack against a lazy and incompetant USA who thought they were too big to be attacked. Thats it.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Rangdo said:

Because all the early footage when the TV cameras first got there prove there was none. A lot of fire crew staff were sacked no sorry relieved of there duties after speaking out.

People have been silenced over this without a doubt.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Uncle Spielberg said:
It is all utter bollocks and a smear on the memories of those who died on 9/11, look 20 islamic nutters organised a quite unbelievable terrorist attack against a lazy and incompetant USA who thought they were too big to be attacked. Thats it.

Butt out stupid

:)

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
MOWTCHOPS said:
EXACTLY my point !!!

So now it is not only the BBC doing the Republicans dirty work, but every news service in the world?

Jesus this is bigger than I thought!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Caveman said:
Because all the early footage when the TV cameras first got there prove there was none. A lot of fire crew staff were sacked no sorry relieved of there duties after speaking out.

People have been silenced over this without a doubt.

*sigh*

Proof?, Firemen sacked for saying there was no wreckage at the time of the accident, and there was wreckage after the CIA showed up.

Have you heard yourself?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
Quite agree. If nothing else, the tastelessness of a bunch of the world's geeks speculating on how these poor people died - including in their number, of course, a prominent NSCer - more than sticks in the throat. But then again I'm actually a shapeshifting lizard, so what do I know?

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
We've been through this already, with photos, apparently the debris was "planted".

Hmmm.

???

Oh right. Sorry. I couldn't be bothered to read through all the posts :lolol:.

So it's a valid argument for the conspiracy theorists to say that people would have seen the plane (which they did anyway but we'll ignore that for now) but not a valid argument to suggest that people may have possibly seen 10 trucks turn up with aircraft debris and start planting it on the lawn?

It's sad that people can't just come to terms with the fact that there are some sick, nasty fuckers out there that really would do stuff like this.

I'll get back to work.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
Quite agree. If nothing else, the tastelessness of a bunch of the world's geeks speculating on how these poor people died - including in their number, of course, a prominent NSCer - more than sticks in the throat. But then again I'm actually a shapeshifting lizard, so what do I know?

I knew it! you wait till I tell David Icke!

Actually, don't tell the Conspiracy nuts in here, but I think the most interesting thing about 9/11 is the way that Dubya managed to ship out just about every member of the super rich Bin Laden family whilst the rest of the world was grounded..although that probably has more to do with money than some massive self inflicted own goal conspiracy.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
*sigh*

Proof?, Firemen sacked for saying there was no wreckage at the time of the accident, and there was wreckage after the CIA showed up.

Have you heard yourself?

Where did I mention the CIA showing up? Those pictures you posted do not prove that its a boeing nor the Pentagon. Apart from the one showing a sliver of metal on the grass about 100 yards away.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

I hear what you are saying, are you totally happy that all angles have been covered on this and that Bush is totally innocent?

I'd say more questions need answering.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Rangdo said:
Oh right. Sorry. I couldn't be bothered to read through all the posts :lolol:.

So it's a valid argument for the conspiracy theorists to say that people would have seen the plane (which they did anyway but we'll ignore that for now) but not a valid argument to suggest that people may have possibly seen 10 trucks turn up with aircraft debris and start planting it on the lawn?

It's sad that people can't just come to terms with the fact that there are some sick, nasty fuckers out there that really would do stuff like this.

I'll get back to work.

:down: Look at the first footage of the "plane crash" it just isn't there. Look at way the Pentagon is constructed with reinforces steele is a plane capable of peircing 9 layers? No black box?

Also look at the other plane crash, the one that was brought down, no bodies recovered?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Caveman said:
I hear what you are saying, are you totally happy that all angles have been covered on this and that Bush is totally innocent?

I think the only thing that the US Government has covered up, is to what extent their incompetence, arrogance and complacency led directly to the success of the attacks.

If the worlds terrorists realise what a paper tiger the US is,and her total inability to protect herself from international terrorism then the US would be wide open to more atrocities...so.... they pretend to be competent and prepared.

That is the only conspiracy here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it sad these people can make a decent living using 9/11 and its aftermath, they are the sort of people who would have set up a stall selling pieces of WTC rubble for $ 10 to mount on your living room wall.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Caveman said:
:down: Look at the first footage of the "plane crash" it just isn't there. Look at way the Pentagon is constructed with reinforces steele is a plane capable of peircing 9 layers? No black box?

Also look at the other plane crash, the one that was brought down, no bodies recovered?

The pentagon has very strong out walls, but a plane travellig at acouple of hundred knots is going to make a hole, not nig one but a hole non the less.

Black box's are not (contrary to poular belief) indistructable, so it is entirely possible that the black box would be of no use.

Sorry but your grasping at straws over this one.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Caveman said:

Yes, Bush is totally innocent. Of everything. Ever. :shootself :shootself :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here