My hole's bigger than yours.

Some Nova that.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
MOWTCHOPS said:
Thats the hole the 757 'apparently' made..

I'll try again... this is the 'exit' hole...

"The nose of the plane just barely jutted out into A/E Drive (the street that runs around the inside of the building). It made a perfectly round, 5-foot hole in the wall. There was one set of landing gear (presumably from the nose) out in A/E Drive. But most of the plane's skin was in pieces not much bigger than a piece of notebook paper." (From a letter by an employee of the Pentagon)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
OOPs, there I go again, letting the truth get in the way of a good yarn.

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
MOWTCHOPS said:
BH stop posting pictures of sporadically placed 757 debris on top of what looks like total molten metal and answer this

Do you think THAT one of the biggest passenger jets travelling at hundreds of miles an hour crashing into a brick wall would leave a hole this big ?

trou1moyenne.jpg

I've seen bigger holes left in houses by Vauxhall Novas :)

First of all the pentagon is not a house, it was built like many US government buildings to take direct attacks, granted a 757 as missile might not have been one of concerns the designers originally had in mind, but there you go, mistakes happen. Aircraft are by there design light weight and whilst the design takes into account that they may crash (landing, take off etc), flying into buildings isn't one so it shouldn't be surprising that when it hit, the aircraft folded up and made only a small whole. But then if you take the wings off a 757 isn’t that big, long yes, wide no.

As someone has already pointed out, we need proof. Conspiracy theories operate on the assumption that the proposer of the theory makes a statement/argument based on unsubstantiated claims, or to put it another way 'total bollocks'. The authorities are then in the position of having to discredit the claim using hard facts that are not always available for instance film, pictures, testimonials that could only come from the victims etc. The other reliance of the conspiracy theory is the grief of the loved ones who simply cannot accept how there loved ones died, also confusion is a great allie, especially when people attempt to recount what they saw. I’m sure that Edna could give us examples where people who have seen the same crime have come up with very different views of what actually happen.

But why worry, when some people are making a 'killing' out of this.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Damage9.jpg

More pieces of Boeing 757 inside Pentagon.

I try to keep an open mind about all this and I am sceptical about the conspiracy theories but as regards this pic an aircraft engineer is on record as saying that this component definatly is NOT part of a Boeing 757.

Also on Fox news just after the second tower collapsed someone being interviewed (sorry forget who) clearly refers to a third building having collapsed. The newscaster asks him if he is sure. He then says "Yes, a third building, WTC 7 has collapsed". He then says he was mistaken and mysteriously the clock, which appears constantly throughout the news broadcasts disappears. The third building did not collpase for hours after that.

I think I saw this on the 2nd edit of loose change so do not know if reliable, but I have seen the Fox news footage as described.

Last edited:

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Nibble said:
Also on Fox news just after the second tower collapsed someone being interviewed (sorry forget who) clearly refers to a third building having collapsed. The newscaster asks him if he is sure. He then says "Yes, a third building, WTC 7 has collapsed". He then says he was mistaken and mysteriously the clock, which appears constantly throughout the news broadcasts disappears. The third building did not collpase for hours after that.

I think I saw this on the 2nd edit of loose change so do not know if reliable, but I have seen the Fox news footage as described.

The BBC did the same thing, they have unfortunately through accident destroyed this footage ..

""The BBC's Conspiracy Files documentary hit piece and their flustered attempts to adopt damage control over questions about why their correspondent reported the collapse of Building 7 before it happened, have only provoked a firestorm of new interest in 9/11 truth and exalted questions surrounding WTC 7 to the point where it is now the Achilles' heel of the official conspiracy theory.

The BBC was forced to issue a second response on Friday afternoon following a barrage of criticism against their initial effort to dismiss the Building 7 fiasco and their claim that they had mysteriously lost all footage from BBC World's 9/11 coverage. ""

yer right :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It does at least raise some questions and deserve proper investigation

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Nibble said:
I try to keep an open mind about all this and I am sceptical about the conspiracy theories but as regards this pic an aircraft engineer is on record as saying that this component definatly is NOT part of a Boeing 757.

Which interesting as a number of Aircraft Engineers have said that it is ....... So where does that leave us?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Well, I'm certainly now convinced that the BBC would cast aside 81 years of journalistic integrity in order to destroy documents on behalf of the American Republican party and administration. However, I also believe that "handjobs" is a true story.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
OK OK, I give in, The US Government, In a bid to secure oil for the next 100 years attacks itself, blames a foreign islamic terrorist in an attempt to cause a war with Iraq thereby establishing a base in one of the most militant regions on earth, from where they can exploit the natural fossil fuel reserves there.

Along the way the US kills thousands of its own people using commercial aircraft, demolishes some of its most Iconic buidings and patently demonstrates to a watching world that they are helpless to protect themselves, also, in a cunning ruse to mask their evil plans, the entire US presidential cadré demonstrate their complete ineptitude when faced with a disciplined and ruthless enemy.

During the ensuing "war on terror" the United states, along with the coalition of the willing, i.e Britain and Togo, manages to completely alienate itself from the entire world community and plunges Iraq into an uncontrollable civil war, at the same time Hundreds of American servicemen are killed fighting on several fronts.

At the moment, the US is heamorraghing soldiers lives and popular support for the war is evaporating leaving the US facing the possibility, not only of ignominious defeat and withdrawl from Iraq, but also a complete loss of influence in the Middle East as a whole, plus a growing threat from Iran

In the meantime, Islamic extremism, fuelled by American intervention gathers momentum, resulting in an unprecedented level of militant and terrorist activity which threatens American and western interests across the globe.

If this is a fairly accurate reflection of events..remind me why the US wanted this so much that it started a war with itself?

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Man of Harveys said:
Well, I'm certainly now convinced that the BBC would cast aside 81 years of journalistic integrity in order to destroy documents on behalf of the American Republican party and administration. However, I also believe that "handjobs" is a true story.

you don't have to be convinced its FACT ..

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Nibble said:
It does at least raise some questions and deserve proper investigation

No, what it deserves is that the conspiracy theorist follow the same protocol that a 'proper investigation' requires and apply them to there own theories. I would be very interested on the outcomes, I'm not sure that the theoriest would be though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Did I just read what I thought I read, Fox news!! FFS I would rather believe Geoffrey Archerthan that shower.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Like I say, I do not know about these conspiracies but I would not put a hell of a lot past the present US government. I think what you should bear in mind is that Bush et al run the country as a business to serve themselves, not America. They are an unpatriotic, cynical, unscrupulous business cartel that have managed to cheat their way into running the most poerful countries in the world. As long as they get what they want out of it, I do not think they could care less.

They also have the perfect front man for their activities in George.W. He is so dense that he will just push what buttons he is told to press and say a few dumb words when needed to present that front.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Ozymandias said:
No, what it deserves is that the conspiracy theorist follow the same protocol that a 'proper investigation' requires and apply them to there own theories. I would be very interested on the outcomes, I'm not sure that the theoriest would be though.

I would much rather believe that 9/11 was totally a terrorist attack unfortunately at the moment I don't and it really saddens me to think that ..

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
MOWTCHOPS said:
you don't have to be convinced its FACT ..

Are you serious? Are you really suggesting that this could happen with no-one at all at the BBC even raising an eyebrow?

Come on.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Are you serious? Are you really suggesting that this could happen with no-one at all at the BBC even raising an eyebrow?

Come on.

yes I am, the BBC reported the tower 7 collapsing 26 minutes before it did, this is a fact.. They have been asked to hand over their recordings of this footage and they have LOST Them ..

Does anyone REALLY believe that this doesn't look suspect in the slightest ???

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
The episode of Southpark, where Cartman "proves" that his 12 year old friend Kyle was behind 9/11 was more convincing than "Loose Thinking"

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
MOWTCHOPS said:
I would much rather believe that 9/11 was totally a terrorist attack unfortunately at the moment I don't and it really saddens me to think that ..

Have to say that is exactly how I feel. Well angry really.

Did you know also, that if the plane had dumped its fuel load, which above is claiming then the ground would have had to have been completely dug out and cleared over a very long period of time due to American health and safety legislation. Why wasn't this done?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here