Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Loose change.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tom Hark said:
Have to admit that before watching 'Loose Change' I never realised there was a third tower that collapsed on the same day.
Yeah, they mentioned it later in the news on the day (says the person who was in possession of a plane ticket to New York arriving on Sep 12 2001...the trip got postponed).

Conspiracy theories are always, always utter drivel for gullible fools with too much time on their hands. Unfortunately, that means that all the time there are gullible fools with too much time on their hands, we'll still have conspiracy theories, none of which has ever once lent any of them any shred of credibility.

People die by accident. People die at the hands of terrorists. It happens. Why do people find that so hard to get their head around?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Just about every claim made in "Loose Change" has been repeatedly and completely refuted

The "Too Small" Hole in the Pentagon, that building is one of the most heavily fortified in the world, the plane simply "folded" 0n impact with the wings being almost completely obliterated against reinforced concrete pillars, just like pusing a lump of paper into a test tube.

So why has the footage never been shown?? Why has the evidence been taken away, if people are asking serious questions why don't the goverment prove it.

If you look at other plane crashes this is not consistant, i'm sorry I just don't buy it, something is not right. What about the black boxes too? I guess these were buried as well?

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
I really cant believe there are some people on here that believe this BOLLOCKS. The biggest of laughs is that the US Government is efficient enough to be able to cover this up when they couldn't even cover up Clinton being noshed off.

Proof people will believe ANYTHING.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Tom Hark said:
Have to admit that before watching 'Loose Change' I never realised there was a third tower that collapsed on the same day.

It was the smaller tower just infront of the Trade Center, this is it just before it collapsed, described by the bbc as a raging inferno ..

050307notaraginginferno.jpg

CO-coincidently this is the Windsor Building in Madrid by comparison was a 'proper' raging inferno and burned for over 24 hours yet did not collapse.

050307windsor.jpg

Last edited:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I for one think the US Government are some how linked but obviously this will never be proved for sure.

With regards to the Pentagon plane issue. I do not believe that a plane hit the building either !!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hannibal smith said:
I really cant believe there are some people on here that believe this BOLLOCKS. The biggest of laughs is that the US Government is efficient enough to be able to cover this up when they couldn't even cover up Clinton being noshed off.

Proof people will believe ANYTHING.

The one and only correct answer.

If the guy with his finger on the button cant get away with a quick BJ off his secretary, how can he get away with crashing planes into the most iconic American buildings in broad daylight, when the whole world was watching and get away with it.

Have those that believe this nonsense ever watched the News? are we thinking that Newt Gingrich, Donald Rumsfeldt, and Dubya could put this together AND get away with it??

Jesus.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Yes, but I dont think that buiding had a F*cking 747 crash into it beforehand, and I am guessing that whilst that is obviously a steel framed buiding, as was the WTC, it appears to be somewhat smaller and somewhat lighter.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
The one and only correct answer.

If the guy with his finger on the button cant get away with a quick BJ off his secretary, how can he get away with crashing planes into the most iconic American buildings in broad daylight, when the whole world was watching and get away with it.

Have those that believe this nonsense ever watched the News? are we thinking that Newt Gingrich, Donald Rumsfeldt, and Dubya could put this together AND get away with it??

Jesus.

There are too many people on here that think the MATRIX was a documentary by the looks of things.

Perhaps MORPHEUS blew up the Pentagon?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Hannibal smith said:
There are too many people on here that think the MATRIX was a documentary by the looks of things.

Perhaps MORPHEUS blew up the Pentagon?

Perhaps Elvis was behind it all

"Ladies and Gentlmen, Elvis has wrecked the building."

Uh-huh

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth

Uh-huh

Osama Bin Elvis? Riding Shergar? With Bombs strapped to Lord Lucan in a Alien Spaceship? With Images of the Ghost of Princess Diana painted on the side?

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Yes, but I dont think that buiding had a F*cking 747 crash into it beforehand, and I am guessing that whilst that is obviously a steel framed buiding, as was the WTC, it appears to be somewhat smaller and somewhat lighter.

Building #7 DID NOT get hit by a plane either, I think you should actually read up on what happened on 9/11 :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hannibal smith said:
Osama Bin Elvis? Riding Shergar? With Bombs strapped to Lord Lucan in a Alien Spaceship? With Images of the Ghost of Princess Diana painted on the side?
...they rode from the grassy knoll to the book depository where the FBI and CIA had built a studio to replicate the moon landings.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Uh-huh

See what you are doing there is not having an open mind about things and trying to belittle.

Those clips you were talking about were 5 editted frames. Early press footage was banned from being aired when people were clearly saying they saw military aircraft.

Also why did it take so long to scramble one of the best military airforces in the world. Let me guess Elvis was in charge?

Sorry but I think there might have been terrorist involved, but the Goverment were too. You also stated you are no expert yet there has been a lot of "experts" stating that there is no way that a passenger plane could have been flown at those angles and at that speed (the goverment are claiming) to hit the Pentagon where it did.

I'm not for a second saying everything in these documentaries is right, but I can honestly say that there is a lot more to this than you'd believe. A case of which you just don't want to.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
MOWTCHOPS said:
Building #7 DID NOT get hit by a plane either, I think you should actually read up on what happened on 9/11 :)

I have, OK I accept your point, that what you were referring to was not the actual towers themselves but a smaller one in the towers footprint which subsequently collapsed, apparently in a mysterious way, oddly the idea that building #7 was demolished is the only even vaguely credible thing about all this, although for the life of me I cannot see the benifit, I am also aware that there were supposedly "secret" government offices in that building which were destroyed to hide the smoking gun...sorry this is obviously total crap, you would not mastermind the destruction of the WTC from the building next door.

Isn't it just possible that as the towers collapsed the sub basements and foundations of the building opposite were damaged, causing a collapse?

Just an idea.:)

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
MOWTCHOPS said:

Thank you, just shows that they haven't. There is also a early report from one of the Goverment that the building was "pulled". Which means a controlled explosion, the only way that building could have come down in the manner and time scale.

Okay then it was the fire, but this is the only building in history to callapse in this way.

So if it was a controlled explosion, well that needed to be done days inadvance, its not something that just happens in minutes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Caveman said:
See what you are doing there is not having an open mind about things and trying to belittle.

Those clips you were talking about were 5 editted frames. Early press footage was banned from being aired when people were clearly saying they saw military aircraft.

Also why did it take so long to scramble one of the best military airforces in the world. Let me guess Elvis was in charge?

Sorry but I think there might have been terrorist involved, but the Goverment were too. You also stated you are no expert yet there has been a lot of "experts" stating that there is no way that a passenger plane could have been flown at those angles and at that speed (the goverment are claiming) to hit the Pentagon where it did.

I'm not for a second saying everything in these documentaries is right, but I can honestly say that there is a lot more to this than
you'd believe. A case of which you just don't want to.

But people saw it. It flew down the street, skimmed the ground opposite and ploughed into the building.

Honestly, I respect your right to believe whatever you want, and I don't wish to belittle the opinions of others, UNLESS they are patently ludicrous.

If you tried to prosecute this in any court, anywhere in the world they would laugh you out of the place.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I have, OK I accept your point, that what you were referring to was not the actual towers themselves but a smaller one in the towers footprint which subsequently collapsed, apparently in a mysterious way, oddly the idea that building #7 was demolished is the only even vaguely credible thing about all this, although for the life of me I cannot see the benifit, I am also aware that there were supposedly "secret" government offices in that building which were destroyed to hide the smoking gun...sorry this is obviously total crap, you would not mastermind the destruction of the WTC from the building next door.

Isn't it just possible that as the towers collapsed the sub basements and foundations of the building opposite were damaged, causing a collapse?

Just an idea.:)

Well unless Elvis did, no. :)

Last edited:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Caveman said:
Thank you, just shows that they haven't. There is also a early report from one of the Goverment that the building was "pulled". Which means a controlled explosion, the only way that building could have come down in the manner and time scale.

Okay then it was the fire, but this is the only building in history to callapse in this way.

So if it was a controlled explosion, well that needed to be done days inadvance, its not something that just happens in minutes.

Are you having a competition with yourself to come out with a statement which is more preposterous than the last? So far, so good.

I'd rather debate if President Blair is an Alien impersonator than with someone that believes this pile of cack.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Why are people getting so worked up over this? I don't understand.

Perhaps all is not as it seems.... By all means speculate on the events but what's the point in getting so irate and challenging others who dare to believe differently than you??

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
But people saw it. It flew down the street, skimmed the ground opposite and ploughed into the building.

Honestly, I respect your right to believe whatever you want, and I don't wish to belittle the opinions of others, UNLESS they are patently ludicrous.

If you tried to prosecute this in any court, anywhere in the world they would laugh you out of the place.

Fair enough, do you have this evidence or know of a site to watch it. Must admit I'd like to look into it further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here