Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Loose change.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I watch that last night. The stuff about the demolition of the twin towers was a bit far fetched, but the stuff about it not being a plane that hit the pentagon made alot of sense. You only have to look at the pictures to see that there is no plane wreckage. To completely dismiss the conspiricy theories without looking at the evidence is as bad as just believeing everything you are told by the crackpots and alien freaks.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Caveman said:
Thank you, just shows that they haven't. There is also a early report from one of the Goverment that the building was "pulled". Which means a controlled explosion, the only way that building could have come down in the manner and time scale.

Okay then it was the fire, but this is the only building in history to callapse in this way.

So if it was a controlled explosion, well that needed to be done days inadvance, its not something that just happens in minutes.

Sorry, but I have to ask this...proof?

Some other interesting asides, sure it is the only building in history to collapse in this way..it was also one of the tallest and heaviest buildings in the world, certainly ther tallest to recieve a direct hit from a passenger Jet, so this would have to be pretty unique and certainly not comparable to other disasters.

Its like me saying that the Titanic could not have been sunk by an iceberg ,because my rowing boat didn't sink when I hit a twig in the river.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Bluejuice said:
Why are people getting so worked up over this? I don't understand.

Perhaps all is not as it seems.... By all means speculate on the events but what's the point in getting so irate and challenging others who dare to believe differently than you??

Not getting worked up about it, but I guess a lot of people died and you can look at it from two angles I guess.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:

certainly ther tallest to recieve a direct hit from a passenger Jet

dude DON'T make me say it again :)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Some other interesting asides, sure it is the only building in history to collapse in this way..it was also one of the tallest and heaviest buildings in the world, certainly ther tallest to recieve a direct hit from a passenger Jet, so this would have to be pretty unique and certainly not comparable to other disasters.

Its like me saying that the Titanic could not have been sunk by an iceberg ,because my rowing boat didn't sink when I hit a twig in the river.

He's not talking about either of the 'Twin Towers' but WTC 7 which 'collapsed' later in the day. Many thnik it was 'pulled', ie demolished' though it cold be said that the fact that the other towers collapsed might just have weakened the foundations somewhat.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

I was talking about the smaller building not the towers.

I'll dig out the links when I get a chance.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
aedrive6.jpg

Airplane wheel, inside Pentagon.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Damage9.jpg

More pieces of Boeing 757 inside Pentagon.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Pentdebris.jpg

Bits of Plane outside pentagon
Pah, you believe that? Everyone knows that was placed there by "the fatman" who drove to the scene in a car with blackened windows and a "Weorge B Gush" licence plate. He also replaced Paul McCartney in the Beatles after he was killed in a bizarre gardening accident in 1963.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
Pah, you believe that? Everyone knows that was placed there by "the fatman" who drove to the scene in a car with blackened windows and a "Weorge B Gush" licence plate. He also replaced Paul McCartney in the Beatles after he was killed in a bizarre gardening accident in 1963.

Oh yes, I overlooked that possibility, the CIA obviously arrived before the fire brigade and threw bits of 757 around to put the press off the scent!

Genius.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I wonder how the people who made "loose change" film can have failed to look in Google images, before claiming no wreckage of a 757 was discovered at the Pentagon?

It is really easy, I can see lots of bits of plane in the photos there!

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
BH stop posting pictures of sporadically placed 757 debris on top of what looks like total molten metal and answer this

Do you think THAT one of the biggest passenger jets travelling at hundreds of miles an hour crashing into a brick wall would leave a hole this big ?

trou1moyenne.jpg

I've seen bigger holes left in houses by Vauxhall Novas :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Caveman said:
I was talking about the smaller building not the towers.

I'll dig out the links when I get a chance.

With regard to building #7, I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Massive building collapses, damages underground structures of smaller building opposite, smaller building collapses.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
MOWTCHOPS said:
BH stop posting pictures of sporadically placed 757 debris on top of what looks like total molten metal and answer this

Do you think THAT one of the biggest passenger jets travelling at hundreds of miles an hour crashing into a brick wall would leave a hole this big ?

"The nose of the plane just barely jutted out into A/E Drive (the street that runs around the inside of the building). It made a perfectly round, 5-foot hole in the wall. There was one set of landing gear (presumably from the nose) out in A/E Drive. But most of the plane's skin was in pieces not much bigger than a piece of notebook paper." (From a letter by an employee of the Pentagon)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MOWTCHOPS said:

trou1moyenne.jpg

Where is that photo taken from?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Caveman said:
Those clips you were talking about were 5 editted frames. Early press footage was banned from being aired when people were clearly saying they saw military aircraft.

if it was the american government dpoing it as a big cover up, surely they would of had more sense than to use military planes, as that might just give the game away?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here