Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

9/11 Loose change.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Incidentally, why would they sacrifice US soldiers? if all they wanted was an excuse to overthrow Castro, why not fill aplane with Cubans who had escaped to the US and blow that up?

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Incidentally, why would they sacrifice US soldiers? if all they wanted was an excuse to overthrow Castro, why not fill aplane with Cubans who had escaped to the US and blow that up?

It wouldn't have the same SHOCK effect on the American public ...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
All I am saying is, and I am comletely open minded, that there are things the US government decide and execute that we will never know anything about, which is for the most part I cannot fully support theories because they can never be proven.

However, there are too many coincidences for my liking. e.g: The US government claimed one of the reasons that they did not detect this happening is because they could havenever foreseen such a catastrophic event occuring yet in loose change and several other documentaries they exhibit a manual, produced by US military, on how to deal with major terrorist attacks on US soil from three years before 9/11 with a diagram on the front of a plane flying into the twin towers.

They then carried out drills with fighter planes to practice if this event ever took place. One of the Air Force pilots that took part in these drills and later left the Air Force to become a commercial pilot, was one of the pilots flying (prior to the terrorists taking over) a plane that hit the twin towers on 9/11. FACT.

Check out some of the documentaries and see for yourself. It is interesting.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nibble said:

other documentaries they exhibit a manual, produced by US military, on how to deal with major terrorist attacks on US soil from three years before 9/11 with a diagram on the front of a plane flying into the twin towers.

They then carried out drills with fighter planes to practice if this event ever took place. One of the Air Force pilots that took part in these drills and later left the Air Force to become a commercial pilot, was one of the pilots flying (prior to the terrorists taking over) a plane that hit the twin towers on 9/11. FACT.

Check out some of the documentaries and see for yourself. It is interesting.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You didn't post anything. I assume you have relented and now agree with the crazies

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Also do not forget they started an entire War on a lie. Weapons of Mass Destruction ring any bells Hillbilly boy?

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nibble said:
You didn't post anything. I assume you have relented and now agree with the crazies

No. The Illuminati blocked my comments.

:ohmy:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
No. The Illuminati blocked my comments.

:ohmy:

Make a film. Make the world aware. This is too big to be kept secret:lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nibble said:
Also do not forget they started an entire War on a lie. Weapons of Mass Destruction ring any bells Hillbilly boy?

Can't argue with that me old mucker...I am not going to try and defend the unspeakably poor record of Bush, but lets think on..if your idea is that the USA is capable of achieving the most unbelievably sophisticated plots to fool the entire world that 9/11 was a terrorist incident in order to start a new crusade against Islam...and get away with it!, then do you not think that the same geniuses who blew up the Pentagon with a cruise missile, and duped the world into believing it was a hijacked plane might possibly have been able to "find" a few chemical weapons in Iraq, courtesy of the CIA? the fact that they could not even manage that speaks volumes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Having listened to both sides of the argument I can truly say I just don't know so its a good job I am off to the pub tonight to discuss much lighter issues.:D

P.S STICK IT TO THE MAN, f*** THE SYSTEM, U S OF f***ing A, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:clap2: :flameboun :clap: :drink: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here