Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
SE25, has it not registered with you that supporters of teams we have played (and beaten) are saying they see us as the real deal? Try the Cardiff and Sunderland message boards.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
but would still be harbouring a deep seated resentment against those twats that put themselves above the fans and f**ked my club up in the first place.
Oh we do mate, we do,..... they felt the wrath of the fans for many years in their business and private lives,.... they won't be dabbling in the football world any time soon,... as for banter, thats what make our football in these islands better than anywhere, because it is community based tribalism, long may it continue,... I recently heard that they are turning Selhurst Park into a public lavatory.... see you next month, look for me as I p*** on you from the WSU.... chuckle.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I will add however that I do not see your attendance figure last night as anything other than would be expected from a game against L2 opposition in a competition that few are bothered about. Perfectly acceptable turn out in my view.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
I will add however that I do not see your attendance figure last night as anything other than would be expected from a game against L2 opposition in a competition that few are bothered about. Perfectly acceptable turn out in my view.

Thankyou, i love Palace and go to as many as I can but Crawley ? in the carling cup ? not worth the bollocking from my mrs.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Make your mind up, either you live in the present ie brighton with huge support bigger club than us blah blah blah OR you live in the past ie palace only bought 600 ... 500 ... 3 men and a dog yonks ago to withdean. make up your mind ffs, ps just spoke to the box office, 900 tickets gone and only selling to STH's with 3 away game stubs. we are obviously going to struggle to sell our allocation, even with people already offering £100 a ticket ...

so they aren't going to make them general sale? seems abit bizarre even if it is a "rivalry match"

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...

More than I expected, to be honest.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You're not really obsessed with us, are you. ???

Have a look at the away supporters section on BBS and think again..

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Funniest thing today was (one of) the Palace fans today who said that he has BET on us the last THREE games to LOSE this season and of course we havent.

I thought keep spunking your money mate. He says it makes him hate us even more :thumbsup:

A FOOL is easily PARTED with his MONEY.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Consecutive seasons in the top two tiers: 35
Seaweed: 0

Keep trying to be as big as us - you might succeed one day. As I keep saying...you're all DELUDED!
Just to point out we actually spent 10 consecutive seasons in the top two tiers. :wink:

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I was at the game last night, I thought Crawley were unlucky not to be in front by half time, should have been 3-1 up by then! After they hit the post in the second half I turned to Father-in-law (who's a palace season ticket holder and had a spare ticket for the game) and told him that palace will win it now, they scored minutes after!!

I have to admit that i thought palace had a few good players, Moxey, Williams (youth product, best player on the pitch I thought) and of course Zaha. Add to that Scannell, Speroni (ahem) Murray and it's not a bad side. Didn't think much of Ambrose, thought he went missing quite a lot. Should be a good game next month!

There was one other player that stood out from both sides and that was Akpan for Crawley, in the first half he ran the show...keep an eye on this kid.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Referring to the Palace fans here at work, those that did go agree Casbom that Crawley should have been out of sight in the first half.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
I'd agree with that. They appear to be a confidence side though, once we went one up they crumbled. We should've had 5 at least second half.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Palace last won a Championship in 93/94 (and the one before that was 78/79) - since the turn of the century you've won 1 play-off final . . . to quote your own expression whoop de f***ing doo! :shutup: :tosser: We've won 3 Championships and a play-off final since 2000. I know which team I would rather have been following!!! Incidentally in terms of league title wins do you know that you only have a measly 3 compared to Brighton's 5? :albion2::cheers::thumbsup:

:D I hope you're not being serious with this post? It's hard to win league 1/2 championship's when you haven't played in them for 35 years ;)

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I don't think you quite get it do you? A quick look at your attendances last season and you managed 3,000 odd in the JPT to Leyton Orient, 7,000 odd in the FA Cup vs Portsmouth etc etc. Now you have a new stadium you're hitting 17,000+. Your own fans on here come back after every home game..."I was sitting behind some lads who didn't even know who our players were".."Their kids knew more about our team".."Unfortunately they don't know the words to our songs" etc.

Of course it happens to every club, it'll happen to us no doubt when/if we get a new stadium. But don't for one minute think you're now this huge club with 17,000 hardcore supporters, because you're not, you don't register on most teams radars.
Cup games attract plastic fans but these fans will be long term albion in the future,we get 20k home fans for league games and can still get 17k for a mickey mouse cup,yes we need a bigger stadium to satisfy everyone:)

Yes we had shite crowds and yes we used to have 25/30k crowds but hey thats football.It gives me great pleasure laughing at you minnows:lolol:

The tide has turned:albion2:

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
:D I hope you're not being serious with this post? It's hard to win league 1/2 championship's when you haven't played in them for 35 years ;)

You dumb Palace twat :tosser: I am not talking about The Championship . . . I am talking about championships as in league titles of which your possession of is inferior to ours.

Incidentally here are some more facts for you:

Palace league wins over Brighton = 30
Brighton league wins over Palace = 34
Palace league doubles over Brighton = 4
Brighton league doubles over Palace = 7

We can argue all we like over who is the 'bigger' club but when it comes to us playing you we are definitely the BETTER club - you can't argue with the stats above, fact. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here