Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
You dumb Palace twat :tosser: I am not talking about The Championship . . . I am talking about championships as in league titles of which your possession of is inferior to ours.

Incidentally here are some more facts for you:

Palace league wins over Brighton = 30
Brighton league wins over Palace = 34
Palace league doubles over Brighton = 4
Brighton league doubles over Palace = 7

We can argue all we like over who is the 'bigger' club but when it comes to us playing you we are definitely the BETTER club - you can't argue with the stats above, fact. :lolol:

Someone help this lad out, please, he's badly struggling. :D

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
And we are above you having taken points off of better teams........ And we are unbeaten so far this season

Yes, well done. Very suprised at your results so far, hopefully it wont last. I was just correcting the fella who said we're on the decline, when clearly, we're not having finished 21st and 20th in the last 2 season's. Very early and all that etc etc.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes, well done. Very suprised at your results so far, hopefully it wont last. I was just correcting the fella who said we're on the decline, when clearly, we're not having finished 21st and 20th in the last 2 season's. Very early and all that etc etc.

Tbf you've beat teams who have currently picked up the square root of f*** all points, not like Cardiff or Pompey away :shrug:. Still it's early days and you have plenty of time to slide downwards :thumbsup:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I'm not worried or upset in the slightest. You're a tin pot club who are a point above us - whoop dee f***ing do! Enjoy it while it lasts...silly little Weed.

Point proven perfectly, you tool. 748 posts and counting on your rivals main board, of course you are bothered and worried. Us a tinpot club? That actually made me laugh out loud. We'll be enjoying it ALL season Nige since as soon as you come up against anyone half decent you'll start your inexorable slide down the table towards your relegation battle. Enjoy that, we will be. Keep posting though you are good entertainment.

Tinpot club! hahaha, I'm still laughing now, hehe.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Point proven perfectly, you tool. 748 posts and counting on your rivals main board, of course you are bothered and worried. Us a tinpot club? That actually made me laugh out loud. We'll be enjoying it ALL season Nige since as soon as you come up against anyone half decent you'll start your inexorable slide down the table towards your relegation battle. Enjoy that, we will be. Keep posting though you are good entertainment.

Tinpot club! hahaha, I'm still laughing now, hehe.

What's posting on a rivals message board got to do with being bothered or worried? I post on here because it's so damn easy to get a reaction out of you lot. Keep waving your flag.

Next.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What's posting on a rivals message board got to do with being bothered or worried? I post on here because it's so damn easy to get a reaction out of you lot. Keep waving your flag.

Next.

None of your fellow fans reply to you on the Palarse forums? Bless. You enjoy your attention seeking, but no one likes you hear either. Must be soul destroying to be the Billy no mates of the internet, even your Pikeys don't like you, although you aren't worried, you've told us about 100 times, what a good boy. You stay, we'll satisfy your craving to interact xx

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
None of your fellow fans reply to you on the Palarse forums? Bless. You enjoy your attention seeking, but no one likes you hear either. Must be soul destroying to be the Billy no mates of the internet, even your Pikeys don't like you, although you aren't worried, you've told us about 100 times, what a good boy. You stay, we'll satisfy your craving to interact xx

LondonBlue, are you behind with the rent? It's just you keep insisting on putting kisses after your posts to me. Would you like to be my mate?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

Next.

you soppy fuckers are sad keep it real,lets look 4ward 2 the 27th then judge at moment no difference in teams,sure u will sellout but only just don,t think the hatred is as strong your side

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
LondonBlue, are you behind with the rent? It's just you keep insisting on putting kisses after your posts to me. Would you like to be my mate?

Won the bet (pay up that person!)... knew he'd want to interact, must be lonely in his trailer.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whether people like it or not we have not finished above Palace in the table, or had higher crowds, for over two decades.

Let's actually achieve anything before thumbing our noses at them.

Personally I think nearly 9,000 in the first round of the CC is a fair crowd. I seem to recall the Albion playing at home in the first round three seasons ago against Barnet in front of 2,571.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Whether people like it or not we have not finished above Palace in the table, or had higher crowds, for over two decades.

Let's actually achieve anything before thumbing our noses at them.

Personally I think nearly 9,000 in the first round of the CC is a fair crowd. I seem to recall the Albion playing at home in the first round three seasons ago against Barnet in front of 2,571.

Hate to say it but this!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We'll always be bigger than you shower of shite - get used to it.
Keep trying to be as big as us - you might succeed one day.
Make your mind up. You seem to have changed your mind within half an hour of the first post.
Consecutive seasons in the top two tiers
Scum: 35
Brighton: 0
That's all you've got, and it's embarrassing. Speak to anyone who supports a big club and ask them why they think their club is big - not one of them ever says 'because we've been in the top two divisions for a long time', because it means nothing. You've achieved nothing and don't have a big following, you're not a big club.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Make your mind up, either you live in the present ie brighton with huge support bigger club than us blah blah blah OR you live in the past ie palace only bought 600 ... 500 ... 3 men and a dog yonks ago to withdean. make up your mind ffs, ps just spoke to the box office, 900 tickets gone and only selling to STH's with 3 away game stubs. we are obviously going to struggle to sell our allocation, even with people already offering £100 a ticket ...

Erm what 3 away games would they be ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here