Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Make your mind up, either you live in the present ie brighton with huge support bigger club than us blah blah blah OR you live in the past ie palace only bought 600 ... 500 ... 3 men and a dog yonks ago to withdean. make up your mind ffs, ps just spoke to the box office, 900 tickets gone and only selling to STH's with 3 away game stubs. we are obviously going to struggle to sell our allocation, even with people already offering £100 a ticket ...

Indeed I don't think there will be any trouble with Palace selling out this one.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
palace.jpg

So keen to get away they brought their cars on to the pitch

Sussex numberplate so probably stolen, or Glenn's?

This thread is a pretty desperate attempt at points scoring to be honest. 8k isn't a bad attendance at all for a pisspot cup game against lg2 oppo... in fact it's probably above average if you look at all the gates from last night?

17000 for us is great yeah, but it was our second ever evening game in a brand new stadium against an established Premiership side. Go do the logic.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
SE25, you are so worried and upset by the Albion overtaking Palace in every aspect that you come one here and trawl the board almost every day looking for threads about Palace, when you find one you can't help yourself and have to post. How f***ing sad are you?! And all you can trot out of your scummy little gob are pointless tiresome facts about Palace being in the top two divisions for however long you keep saying like its relevant. It isn't relevant because in all that time you've actually achieved f*** all and won nothing and all that really matters is the NOW. You will reply to this thread because you cannot help yourself, but your reply will be the same broken record of utter irrelevance and we will all still be laughing at you.

I'm not worried or upset in the slightest. You're a tin pot club who are a point above us - whoop dee f***ing do! Enjoy it while it lasts...silly little Weed.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I'm not worried or upset in the slightest. You're a tin pot club who are a point above us - whoop dee f***ing do! Enjoy it while it lasts...silly little Weed.

It will be interesting to see the attendance at Selhurst when the "massive club" take on Premiership Wigan in round two of the Carling Cup - with reduced prices will you beat 17,000 - I think not - shit club shit fans.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

If we're a 'Tinpot club' what does it make your debt creating, non paying joke of a club ? Silly little wanker. I gather that there was a plan to loot Selhurst Park until the locals realised that it was worthless.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Consecutive seasons in the top two tiers: 35
Seaweed: 0

Keep trying to be as big as us - you might succeed one day. As I keep saying...you're all DELUDED!

Palace last won a Championship in 93/94 (and the one before that was 78/79) - since the turn of the century you've won 1 play-off final . . . to quote your own expression whoop de f***ing doo! :shutup: :tosser: We've won 3 Championships and a play-off final since 2000. I know which team I would rather have been following!!! Incidentally in terms of league title wins do you know that you only have a measly 3 compared to Brighton's 5? :albion2::cheers::thumbsup:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Jesus Christ, im actually embarressed by some of the fans on here, ' our fans are better than your fans, bla bla bla.' people have short memories seriously.

Do you think City fans give a shit about how many fans United get or how many Arsenal fans worry about how many Spurs get? the only thing that matters is how we do against them and then were we end up in the league.

all this other nonsence is childish and dull.

other than that carry on sounding like kids.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I don't think you quite get it do you? A quick look at your attendances last season and you managed 3,000 odd in the JPT to Leyton Orient, 7,000 odd in the FA Cup vs Portsmouth etc etc. Now you have a new stadium you're hitting 17,000+. Your own fans on here come back after every home game..."I was sitting behind some lads who didn't even know who our players were".."Their kids knew more about our team".."Unfortunately they don't know the words to our songs" etc.

Of course it happens to every club, it'll happen to us no doubt when/if we get a new stadium. But don't for one minute think you're now this huge club with 17,000 hardcore supporters, because you're not, you don't register on most teams radars.

Well we're on Sunderland's now!!! :laugh: :drink: :thumbsup:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Admittedly, Poyet is a good manager but why would anyone with any aspirations want to stay at Brightscum?

Once you start f***ing up and sliding down the table, he'll be off...you heard it here first.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Listen, I do tend to agree this is a bit daft all this posturing,... but I would ask the Palace 'erberts on here to consider this,.... lets say that Jordon sold S.P. ( spit) for retail development, then forced you to play your HOME games in Ipswich for 2 seasons, then moved you back to play for 12 seasons at CP Athletics track......... after that a new stadium is provided by a club benefactor, and you start competing well in a league you have just got promoted to... wouldn't that give you a prompt to start with the BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS EH?.... wouldn't it? I defy you to deny it in the same circs mate.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
he'll be off...you heard it here first.
No we didn't, we have heard it all before from SCC from Huddersfield from Peterborough from Orient from pompey,..... you are behind the times sir, please catch up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm not worried or upset in the slightest.

Then why the f*** are you on here making post after post with what is effectively the same comment then?

Say it once and f*** off if you're not bothered. The fact that your finger is permanently hovered over the reply button suggests that (to use the medical parlance) your pooper has gone.

You had 20 years to actually do something with your club whilst you stole other people's money twice and what have you got to show for it? A stadium on a supermarket site and you're pissing around trying to convince us that because you were better than us that it means you are better now.

Fuckwit - that's you.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Listen, I do tend to agree this is a bit daft all this posturing,... but I would ask the Palace 'erberts on here to consider this,.... lets say that Jordon sold S.P. ( spit) for retail development, then forced you to play your HOME games in Ipswich for 2 seasons, then moved you back to play for 12 seasons at CP Athletics track......... after that a new stadium is provided by a club benefactor, and you start competing well in a league you have just got promoted to... wouldn't that give you a prompt to start with the BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS EH?.... wouldn't it? I defy you to deny it in the same circs mate.

Not after only 4 games, no. If you're still up there, say after 12 - 15 games, then fair play. I can't see it myself.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks

I'd be loving it, but would still be harbouring a deep seated resentment against those twats that put themselves above the fans and f**ked my club up in the first place.
I sincerely hope your new backers financial empire isnt a house of cards, that would be too cruel.
Enjoy your salad days you deserve them but you wouldn't expect us to big you up would you ? :) what fun would that be for either of us ?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Not after only 4 games, no. If you're still up there, say after 12 - 15 games, then fair play. I can't see it myself.
Go away for goodness sake.........

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Then why the f*** are you on here making post after post with what is effectively the same comment then?

Say it once and f*** off if you're not bothered. The fact that your finger is permanently hovered over the reply button suggests that (to use the medical parlance) your pooper has gone.

You had 20 years to actually do something with your club whilst you stole other people's money twice and what have you got to show for it? A stadium on a supermarket site and you're pissing around trying to convince us that because you were better than us that it means you are better now.

Fuckwit - that's you.

You know why....because I can. SIR fuckwit, to you.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'd be loving it, but would still be harbouring a deep seated resentment against those twats that put themselves above the fans and f**ked my club up in the first place.
I sincerely hope your new backers financial empire isnt a house of cards, that would be too cruel.
Enjoy your salad days you deserve them but you wouldn't expect us to big you up would you ? :) what fun would that be for either of us ?

That is a fair comment. There may be hope for you yet.
:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here