Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Bloke taps me on the shoulder on the train at Victoria station last night. "You've got some shit on your shirt, mate," he says, pointing at the club badge on my chest. "Off to see Palace this evening are we?" I asked him. "I would be, if I wasn't banned."

Class act. :tosser:

Mind you, if I had to watch that lot every week, I'd probably do my best to get banned as well.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Consecutive seasons in the top two tiers: 35
Seaweed: 0

Keep trying to be as big as us - you might succeed one day. As I keep saying...you're all DELUDED!

SE25, you are so worried and upset by the Albion overtaking Palace in every aspect that you come one here and trawl the board almost every day looking for threads about Palace, when you find one you can't help yourself and have to post. How f***ing sad are you?! And all you can trot out of your scummy little gob are pointless tiresome facts about Palace being in the top two divisions for however long you keep saying like its relevant. It isn't relevant because in all that time you've actually achieved f*** all and won nothing and all that really matters is the NOW. You will reply to this thread because you cannot help yourself, but your reply will be the same broken record of utter irrelevance and we will all still be laughing at you.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
palace.jpg

So keen to get away they brought their cars on to the pitch

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
You're not really obsessed with us, are you. ???

I can't recall taking time out to register then post on any CPFC forums, but you keep babbling away on our BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION forum about how obsessed we are with your shower of South London sheeeeeee-ite

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
holradio Holmesdale Radio
Mikee @Hambo1980 [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nagle17 & others will be in the white horse pre-match giving away free #cpfc ticket tickets this Saturday....

Or find us in block C / around Selhurst before the game. Tickets are to any game of your choice, in any part of the ground if you win #cpfc

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Yep, that's right. 17,000 plastics turned up for Tuesday night League Cup tie paying upwards of 25 quid to watch.

Think about it f*** face.

Eh? You lot are all f***ing mental. You were playing Premiership opposition and we were playing f***ing Crawley. A recently promoted league 2 side, who we couldn't give a shit about, that we actually played in a friendly a month ago. I'm very suprised we managed a 9,000 gate.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
How do you account for the 17,000 against League Two Gillingham in the previous round then, Mr eagles? We don't give a shit about them, to use your own parlance. Still turned out though. Our plastics are clearly a bit less, er, plastic than some others.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
How do you account for the 17,000 against League Two Gillingham in the previous round then, Mr eagles? We don't give a shit about them, to use your own parlance. Still turned out though. Our plastics are clearly a bit less, er, plastic than some others.

I don't think you quite get it do you? A quick look at your attendances last season and you managed 3,000 odd in the JPT to Leyton Orient, 7,000 odd in the FA Cup vs Portsmouth etc etc. Now you have a new stadium you're hitting 17,000+. Your own fans on here come back after every home game..."I was sitting behind some lads who didn't even know who our players were".."Their kids knew more about our team".."Unfortunately they don't know the words to our songs" etc.

Of course it happens to every club, it'll happen to us no doubt when/if we get a new stadium. But don't for one minute think you're now this huge club with 17,000 hardcore supporters, because you're not, you don't register on most teams radars.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I don't think you quite get it do you? A quick look at your attendances last season and you managed 3,000 odd in the JPT to Leyton Orient, 7,000 odd in the FA Cup vs Portsmouth etc etc. Now you have a new stadium you're hitting 17,000+. Your own fans on here come back after every home game..."I was sitting behind some lads who didn't even know who our players were".."Their kids knew more about our team".."Unfortunately they don't know the words to our songs" etc.

Of course it happens to every club, it'll happen to us no doubt when/if we get a new stadium. But don't for one minute think you're now this huge club with 17,000 hardcore supporters, because you're not, you don't register on most teams radars.

Ok mate. Carry on.

Will you sell out down here ? 500 to withdean

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I don't think you quite get it do you? A quick look at your attendances last season and you managed 3,000 odd in the JPT to Leyton Orient, 7,000 odd in the FA Cup vs Portsmouth etc etc.

It's hard trying to fit 17,000 into a stadium that holds 7000, but you're right we should have forced them in, two to a seat would have got more in, then a few deck chairs on Withdean's running track. Shit club, shit fans, that's us alright.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Eh? You lot are all f***ing mental. You were playing Premiership opposition and we were playing f***ing Crawley. A recently promoted league 2 side, who we couldn't give a shit about, that we actually played in a friendly a month ago. I'm very suprised we managed a 9,000 gate.

And you aren't very bright. As Herne Hill above me says, we still got 18k for a League 2 game in the first round and it wasn't a local derby either. It was the 4th for most people at the stadium so hardly a reason for people flocking there just to see it again

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
That block-headed plank on the left looks happy with his totally fanny magnet car, doesn't he?

Indeed. In fact they both do - judging by the positions their hands have adopted. The Nigel on the left is even looking to pleasure the Skoda FFS! :lol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Good grief,... the JPT is just that the JPT,.... as for the Pompey game,... well we had to give extra to them, and the ground only holds 8500, the gate was 7792.... so that accounts for segregation and a few no shows,...... why dont you stop picking.... fact is even allowing for holidays and no-shows we still had 15800 home fans there, not too shabby.

We dont care if we are not on anybody's radar, though I think you are trying to judge us by your standing in the football community, we want to continue winning, hang on to Gus for another couple of seasons and put a few goals past your shower of a team.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
But don't for one minute think you're now this huge club with 17,000 hardcore supporters, because you're not, you don't register on most teams radars.

If you'd care to quote the bit where I made any claim to that effect, I'd be pleased to read it. All 'hardcore' fans started out with their first game, then their second and so on, just like you did. If lapsed fans come back after refusing to go to Withdean, or new ones come because of the stadium and stay, that's fine by me. You admit yourself that the same would happen to Palace. But a quick glance at our season ticket sales suggests we do have around 17,000 who, if not hard core, then at least are not plastic because they've shelled out for a season ticket. So no, we're not a huge club. I never said we were. And I simply don't care if we register on most teams' radars, as you so grammatically incorrectly stated. Why should I? I only care about my own lot. Who are going rather well, ta.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Ok mate. Carry on.

Will you sell out down here ? 500 to withdean

Make your mind up, either you live in the present ie brighton with huge support bigger club than us blah blah blah OR you live in the past ie palace only bought 600 ... 500 ... 3 men and a dog yonks ago to withdean. make up your mind ffs, ps just spoke to the box office, 900 tickets gone and only selling to STH's with 3 away game stubs. we are obviously going to struggle to sell our allocation, even with people already offering £100 a ticket ...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Make your mind up, either you live in the present ie brighton with huge support bigger club than us blah blah blah OR you live in the past ie palace only bought 600 ... 500 ... 3 men and a dog yonks ago to withdean. make up your mind ffs, ps just spoke to the box office, 900 tickets gone and only selling to STH's with 3 away game stubs. we are obviously going to struggle to sell our allocation, even with people already offering £100 a ticket ...
hahaha

Get those excuses in early Nigel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here