280k - DK Confirms none on players

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Perhaps you should stop sniffing dicks arse:p
You and i know that you won't have a bad word said against knight:drool:
I've got several, believe me.

For one, he's a pain in the arse when it comes to smoking in confined spaces - the selfish sod. And two, just when you put a plan together, he comes in a walks straight through the middle of it, meaning you have to start all over again.

Apart from that, he's a nice bloke. No idea what his arse smells like though.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
NO, I'd like to see the Chairman put his hand in his bloody pocket.
If he can't afford to run this club (or won't spend the money) then he should be looking for someone else to take over.

Dick Knight won't be going anywhere not with Falmer being so tantalisingly close.
As soon as it's built I'll give it a season before he realises his "investment" and sells up for I would imagine considerably more than he put in.
That's how I see it,he's hanging on as long as he can so that he can cash in,he is a businessman after all.

NO, I'd like to see the Chairman put his hand in his bloody pocket.
If he can't afford to run this club (or won't spend the money) then he should be looking for someone else to take over.

There seems to be a glut of money bags people out there at the moment looking to buy clubs in desirable locations.
With the stadium yes decision (hopefully) about to be announced, maybe its time for a change at the top to see us into the next era of this club.

On the other hand, if he does have the money, its about time he proved it.

If YOU had the money would you pour it into this club while the stadium decision hasn't been made and hasn't been finalised?

Neither would anybody else.

The best we can hope for at the moment is sufficient financial input to keep the club afloat and thankfully there are still people willing to contribute.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Last edited by a moderator:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Allan? Don't relpy to my posts please. ...............................................

Diddums. Your irritation is your problem, not mine. But now that you've told me, I'm going to have some fun...

Oh, I've just replied to your post again.

And I don't have a beard.

And my name isn't spelt Allan.

So f*** off.

You arrogant plank.

So, can you back up your contention that we can kiss goodbye to our much-needed striker or not?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If YOU had the money would you pour it into this club while the stadium decision hasn't been made and hasn't been finalised?

Neither would anybody else.

The best we can hope for at the moment is sufficient financial input to keep the club afloat and thankfully there are still people willing to contribute.
You should read properly as he clearly states that when falmer is approved knight should trott on:rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Stop it with the wind ups Pete. :lol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Diddums. Your irritation is your problem, not mine. But now that you've told me, I'm going to have some fun...

Oh, I've just replied to your post again.

And I don't have a beard.

And my name isn't spelt Allan.

So f*** off.

You arrogant plank.

Algie is not the sort of bloke you would want to insult Alan.Now calm down both of you its only a f***ing message board and you both support Albion but have different views.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Algie posted the abusive stuff first.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I've got several, believe me.

For one, he's a pain in the arse when it comes to smoking in confined spaces - the selfish sod. And two, just when you put a plan together, he comes in a walks straight through the middle of it, meaning you have to start all over again.

Apart from that, he's a nice bloke. No idea what his arse smells like though.
Is it true dick is worth 80 million?:glare:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I think the thing that winds up alot of fans is the spin.Mr Knight says in 1 breath Wilkins budget is in the higher reaches of league 1 then says on scr the budget is less than last year.This year he wants Dean Wilkins to get at least to the play offs last year he said mid-table.Last year Mcghee brought in Revall for 8k and Santos on a free.So if the budget is less than that god help us.I think this season could be make or break for our chairman and it would be a shame as he has done so much for our club.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Algie is not the sort of bloke you would want to insult Alan.Now calm down both of you its only a f***ing message board and you both support Albion but have different views.
He started it... :p

Why? What's wrong with him?

Anyhoo, on supporting the Albion, there is much common ground - even though he would consider it contemptuous to admit it. He has just taken it upon himself to consider me his nemesis. Personally, I could give a monkey's, but hey - rock 'n' roll, and all that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here