Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
One more thing.

MURRAY ON A FREE

1-3 and the easiest 3 points we will get all season.
Bye I'm off home.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
What a F*cking tool you are - typical Palace unable to understand logic when it stares you in the face.

In a season where you teams performances are significantly better than in previous years you are losing support left right and centre. Even your own fans admit the attendances are embarrasing yet you bang on about our Plastics. I think you should worry more about your own crap support than others - perhaps you could help CPFC2010 put up some more posters pleading for anyone to become a fan and then your season tickets holders might increase from 8,000

Are the "fanatics" boycotting the game this Saturday ? :D

No there not and stop making excuses please theres no point pretending that you dont have 13,000 plastics and that you have Genunily gained all them over the space of a couple of months. Our attendances have to get worse Before they get Better and our crap support? we have constantly got Better support than you since the 1980s you fool dont make me laugh were you have struggled to get 10,000 and are you Basing our "Crap Support" on the Bristol Game, cause that was lowest for decades whats your lowest may i ask?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No there not and stop making excuses please theres no point pretending that you dont have 13,000 plastics and that you have Genunily gained all them over the space of a couple of months. Our attendances have to get worse Before they get Better and our crap support? we have constantly got Better support than you since the 1980s you fool dont make me laugh were you have struggled to get 10,000 and are you Basing our "Crap Support" on the Bristol Game, cause that was lowest for decades whats your lowest may i ask?

You really don't do joined up thinking do you?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
You know the 6k more "Plastic" fans we have than Palace get each week give us £3.5m a year in additional gate receipts alone. That is also the amount of money we have to annually pay Tony Bloom over 25 years to repay the loan interest free. Good job we dont have to charge them ONE pound or it would never work. :lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Brighton get 20k supporters and they are plastic, Palace get 20k and they are diehards choosing their matches because of the difficult economic conditions that prevail.

C'est la vie.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yh 1-3 :lolol: and we will just keep looking at you WAY over our shoulders. Your forever in our shadows. Carry on.
We are at the moment, but you've had 35 years practice at this division. We're still work in progress, not the finished article.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
so your owners are only going to give us what we gave you ? thats a bit schoolground isnt it?

They said 'we started it' as to match their directors box and hospitality that we will receive we found them a wheelie bin from scoomb, a couple of piss smelling tramps put them in uniforms and hair nets serving a dead rat while they watched there own mothers going down on each other.

But I can't reveal my source.

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
These arent assumption though go on the BBS you can see a kid wearing a Liverpool Backpack over his Brighton Shirt and another one reportly chanting Glory Glory Man United......

Yes a kid! one kid! Where's the proof of this bullshit glory glory man united story then?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've heard Palace fans praising how well there free school kid tickets are as they are converting Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool kids to Palace.

We are doing exactly the same expect our plastics PAY for their ticket.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You have to feel sorry for some of these Palace halfwits, this is a difficult time for them.

For most of their 15 years on the planet Brighton were in League Two and getting between 3,000 and 6,000 fans in Kent groundshares or a dump.

All of a sudden the phoney war is over, we're at our true level again and getting 20,000. Especially in those weeks when someone else has the family brain cell, that's tough to get your head around.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
You have to feel sorry for some of these Palace halfwits, this is a difficult time for them.

For most of their 15 years on the planet Brighton were in League Two and getting between 3,000 and 6,000 fans in Kent groundshares or a dump.

All of a sudden the phoney war is over, we're at our true level again and getting 20,000. Especially in those weeks when someone else has the family brain cell, that's tough to get your head around.

But it's better than being a deluded half wit like you and others that believe this.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
But it's better than being a deluded half wit like you and others that believe this.

You are odd.

Our true level - 22,500 brand new stadium, fantastic manager, Premier League level facilities, rich Chairman etc etc. What would you say our true level is for all that? League 1? League 2?

And we are getting 20,000, or are you going to somehow tell me otherwise?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Plastics at Selhurst on Saturday

The stadium isn't half full. We get 20k plus for teams like Reading and the Spammers (we got a draw :) ) It will be a sell out.

"managed to persuade a mate who is just a 'football' fan to come along, so hoping for a big performance" - taken from Braders on Palace forum as they get excited at prospect of 20k crowd vs Reading on reduced prices.

Confucius he say "any fool can give it away, only a genius can sell it"

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
You are odd.

Our true level - 22,500 brand new stadium, fantastic manager, Premier League level facilities, rich Chairman etc etc. What would you say our true level is for all that? League 1? League 2?

You are getting 20k and well done for that.The trouble is you carry on as if you have been getting these crowds for the last 50 years rather than the past 10 weeks .It is all new to you lot,,just like a kid with a new toy.Eventually the excitement of being in this division,attending a 'soccer' match and in a new stadium will wear off.
Did you see Wolves crowd last night against Man. City-12000, Blackburn against Newcastle 10000,but then you are obviously a bigger club and have better fans than any of these.
To summarize for you-
IF YOU HAD BOTHERED ATTENDING OVER THE PAST 20 YEARS THESE CROWDS WOULD NOT BE HAPPENING NOW,IT IS A NOVELTY TO MOST OF YOU.
FACT.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leaving your caps lock on doesn't turn bullshit into fact.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
You are odd.

I answered the poster who said you are at your true level 'again', think about it for a minute, or are you as deluded as he is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here