Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Christ 10,000 people leaving at the same time must have been something to see. Do you think they got their £1 worth ?

Hardly 10,000. Maybe a thousand or so kids left 5 mins before the end?

Hardly an Amex-like exodus.

Steve Parish said we made 10 quid a ticket on average, so not too bad. Prefer our usual 16k though, atmosphere is much better than a full house.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Prefer our usual 16k though, atmosphere is much better than a full house.

Palace fan not being logical shocker.

And I do have to commend you for checking on the demographic of those leaving early. Amazing ability to see that all the early leavers were kids, shouldn't the parents have been with them? But i do think it's a shame that you clearly weren't paying attention to the match for the closing stages.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Palace fan not being logical shocker.

And I do have to commend you for checking on the demographic of those leaving early. Amazing ability to see that all the early leavers were kids, shouldn't the parents have been with them? But i do think it's a shame that you clearly weren't paying attention to the match for the closing stages.

I expect what was happening, was that they enjoyed the Palace experience so much, they were all rushing to the ticket office to make sure of their tickets for the Portsmouth game.
So Palace will get a bumper crowd of full price paying fans tomorrow night of around 20K.

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
We are getting 2,600 as are Millwall, "after consultations with Police" - in their programme notes last night. I didn't go, just seen programme!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
We are getting 2,600 as are Millwall, "after consultations with Police" - in their programme notes last night. I didn't go, just seen programme!

tumblr_lm1kvnc9kP1qcztlc.gif

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That's strange - the reported attendance at Palace last night was 12,933.

Ah, I know, there were c13,000 empty seats in the Pompey end and not, as some may cynically suggest, thousands of Palace 'fans' watching the Champions League from the comfort of their sofas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here