Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
So, in summary...

1. Little old Brighton, who can't buy a win, have sold out EVERY SINGLE HOME TICKET FOR EVERY LEAGUE GAME SO FAR THIS SEASON.

2. Little old Brighton have not had to resort to any special offers in order to achieve this.

3. Big boys Crystal Palace, who are on an amazing run of form, HAVE NOT SOLD OUT A SINGLE GAME THIS SEASON.

4. ...despite doing a special 'all but free to get in' offer.

Check mate, game over, I'm outta here.
Yet you still haven't had a 21000 home crowd.

Even with at least 3 away team sellouts.

Funny that.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
So if you give away fans 2500 then youre saying over 3000 seats are left empty for segregation? :lol: Yeah alright mate. Try 50p next time :lol:

Never mind the extra 10k at those prices must have made you about £20k or so, about half of what you'd make if you gave us a decent allocation, at least the premier fans who went for the day out had an entertaining 0-0.
18619 home allocation for normal fans that were sold.
500 exec box.
1500 directors/media/comps/players tickets.

Reading had 3000 allocated.

2 blocks of seats for segregations due to our excellently shite Police Liaison Officer. = 2000

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
18619 home allocation for normal fans that were sold.
500 exec box.
1500 directors/media/comps/players tickets.

Reading had 3000 allocated.

2 blocks of seats for segregations due to our excellently shite Police Liaison Officer. = 2000

But that comes to 23,619 even without the (quite frankly unbelievable) claimed amount of segregation. How many did Reading bring? Why did they get 3000 and we are only getting 2500? All of those empty seats that you couldn't even give away or charge a quid for, even for a team in THIRD. What a f***ing embarrassment. :lolol:

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
But that comes to 23,619 even without the (quite frankly unbelievable) claimed amount of segregation. How many did Reading bring? Why did they get 3000 and we are only getting 2500? All of those empty seats that you couldn't even give away or charge a quid for, even for a team in THIRD. What a f***ing embarrassment. :lolol:
We don't set out allocations... Mr. Dorans (police liaison) does.

We're a trouble team apparently... Because we threw a few bottles at Paddy Kenny at an away game. Fat druggie bastard.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
And you don't believe the segregation? It's at least 2000.

Enjoy a picture of it along with some of our lovely cheerleaders.

16078.jpg

Funny how Man U/Man C, Chelsea/Arse etc all make do with a line of stewards.

We have to have 2 and a bit blocks. Unbelievable.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Doesn't look like space for 2k to me by a long way, probably half that.

There is another area to the left of the Reading fans which isn't shown in the photo, why are you questioning the OFFICIAL numbers ?, which incidentally are laid down by the Police, as they will be when we play you.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
26,309 capacity minus
2000 segregation
1500 empty away seats=
23619 remaining

What was the attendance? There we go, couldn't even sell them for a quid. Hilarious. :lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why are so many people OBSESSING about Palace's attendance?

I couldn't give a shit one way or another.

It's like watching a bunch of six year olds argue about who's dad is better.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
As we are currently going through the biggest recession of my lifetime, and attending a football match is the most expensive it has ever been I think yesterdays attendance was nothing to be ashamed of however it was achieved.

I admire the fact BHA are selling out and have a waiting list for season tickets,but there are special circumstances with regards your situation.If you are still trundling round this division in four or five seasons time will you still be selling out every home game with a waiting list for season tickets,or get a plus 10,000 crowd for a league cup tie with the likes of Gillingham?

Only time will tell.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As we are currently going through the biggest recession of my lifetime, and attending a football match is the most expensive it has ever been I think yesterdays attendance was nothing to be ashamed of however it was achieved.

I admire the fact BHA are selling out and have a waiting list for season tickets,but there are special circumstances with regards your situation.If you are still trundling round this division in four or five seasons time will you still be selling out every home game with a waiting list for season tickets,or get a plus 10,000 crowd for a league cup tie with the likes of Gillingham?

Only time will tell.

Good post. There are some sensible Palace posting here.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why are so many people OBSESSING about Palace's attendance?

I couldn't give a shit one way or another.

It's like watching a bunch of six year olds argue about who's dad is better.

If you don't like it don't read it as they say, or it could always get moved to that Away forum that the majority voted for...Oh hang on...

Anyway the argument for me is more the fact that they constantly go on about us filling a ground with plastic supporters and they cant even fill theirs with plastics paying a quid.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
All credit to the Palace board for conforming to health & safety regulations, by allowing entrance at such cheap prices they could achieve a high enough attendance to hold a fire drill.
This was described by one BBS poster as being as good as anything seen at an England game at Wembley, on 83 minutes the fans were streaming away.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
All credit to the Palace board for conforming to health & safety regulations, by allowing entrance at such cheap prices they could achieve a high enough attendance to hold a fire drill.
This was described by one BBS poster as being as good as anything seen at an England game at Wembley, on 83 minutes the fans were streaming away.
Oh, the irony.

And yes, a lot of non-regulars were leaving early.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you don't like it don't read it as they say, or it could always get moved to that Away forum that the majority voted for...Oh hang on...

Anyway the argument for me is more the fact that they constantly go on about us filling a ground with plastic supporters and they cant even fill theirs with plastics paying a quid.

We haven't filled ours yet, and we didn't sell out for the play-off final, and we didn't sell out last season to see us win League 1................so what.

As for the poll, 204 people voted for an away end, there are over 6,000 registered members, so it is 3% of the total.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Is all the tickets you are getting for Palace vs Brighton. Hope you can fill it.

Lets see. Croydon, Merton, Bromley, Orpington, Sutton, in fact a huge catchment area that should bring you in 40k to home matches. Where are they?
Its pretty pathetic really. We are talking about half of South London here. Could be they all go to Ikea on matchdays I suppose or come down to Brighton for a day out !!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
And you don't believe the segregation? It's at least 2000.

Enjoy a picture of it along with some of our lovely cheerleaders.

16078.jpg

So you're "Against Modern Football", except for the cheerleaders (bussed in from Spearmint Rhino)?

Presumably you also like the bouncy castles around your stadium, and the goal music, but apart from that you HATE "modern football". :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did Palace miss a trick by not exploiting the Carling Cup draw ? Plenty of Man Utd fans will be travelling to Old Trafford from the London area , they could have got a seat in the away end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here