Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Quite a lot to heavily fill up your stadium im sure of it.

I'm not interested in assumptions of a rival if there are no figures to back it up.

Granted, we probably have attracted a fair amount, but to suggest the number is anything other than minimal, I feel, is wide of the mark.

There have been plenty of active Brighton fans that were sucked in with the excitement of finally having a home and the amazing offer of paying monthly.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
I'm not interested in assumptions of a rival if there are no figures to back it up.

Granted, we probably have attracted a fair amount, but to suggest the number is anything other than minimal, I feel, is wide of the mark.

There have been plenty of active Brighton fans that were sucked in with the excitement of finally having a home and the amazing offer of paying monthly.

These arent assumption though go on the BBS you can see a kid wearing a Liverpool Backpack over his Brighton Shirt and another one reportly chanting Glory Glory Man United......

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Like I said you all fell for the Manc. based spin machine run by Crerand and co.Cantona got sent off because Richard Shaw had him in his pocket all night.He got the hump and kicked him right in front of the referee.Try thinking for yourself just for once maybe you'll enjoy it.

If you read what i wrote you will see that I said that he was sent off for a football incident.

the fact you still remember how much crerand and co got to you is really funny. he's hardly Ron Challis is he?

You really need to calm down - I can literally visualise you banging furiously at your keyboard with your tongue sticking out the side of your mouth

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wouldn't it be a better idea just to take the 2,500 allocation from Palace but then beamback the game live at The Amex ?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
You forget, Place are well 'moody' up at theirs.....

cantona1_1777785b.jpg

See how they hit one player's boot with their chests, Cantona shit himself didn't he! Especially when that CUP OF LUKEWARM BOVRIL was thrown in retaliation by the moodiest fans in Laaandon. And no way are the (at least) two Man Utd fans in this photo going to get out the non-plastic Palace HOME stand alive.

Top Boys

I hope the photographer of this won an award, no better snap around

Even managed to capture David Walliams (top right) laughing his tits off and female version of his sidekick Andy (bottom right)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
These arent assumption though go on the BBS you can see a kid wearing a Liverpool Backpack over his Brighton Shirt and another one reportly chanting Glory Glory Man United......

I think the last one was being ironic given your ongoing fury towards the mancs

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I believe the kid was wearing a full Brighton home kit, maybe they couldn't afford the bag yet? The more converted fans the merrier I says.

Just how are you expecting Palace to fill their proposed 30,000 stadium?

Also, you do realise you're going on about us having plastics when posting on a page with a kid clearly wearing a manc hat and another wearing a manc shirt in your home end?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I personally know loads of old-time fans who had been to hundreds of matches but did not wish to experience the Withdean stadium too much. I myself fall into that category and always planned to get a season ticket for myself and my boys when the Amex was opened. It would not have mattered to me at any rate if we were in the bottom tier of the football league, there is simply nothing like supporting your own club. I was not however, willing to keep forking out at Withdean for the deplorable conditions offered to families with small children there.

There are also inevitably new fans. We should welcome them, just as we did at various moments of success in the past. It seems that anyone joining Palace fans for the first time would be labelled as plastic by them. It's a shame for Palace as they are undoubtedly going to attract new fans with the good football they are playing. Perhaps Palace fans just want to stay small-time. Fair enough.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

So, at least we know we have two kiddies that are being trained to see the light.

I supported Liverpool during my first season as a Brighton fan. I quickly saw the errors of my ways. I suspect it is a lot tougher NOT to support a big club with them being on TV pretty much every day of the week. I am sure one will see some other clubs paraphernalia at your kid a quid day.

Besides, I don't believe it is anything to be embarrassed about anyway. What would have happened to Palace attendances if they had gone through the same thing we have? When you have lead a nomadic existence for 14 years and spent 12 years sitting in an unglorified Ampitheatre, then perhaps we might be able to compare dick sizes.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
I hope the photographer of this won an award, no better snap around

Even managed to capture David Walliams (top right) laughing his tits off and female version of his sidekick Andy (bottom right)
I wouldn't be too sure.What about one of our players flying into one of yours that was a classic.Now who was it?

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
I believe the kid was wearing a full Brighton home kit, maybe they couldn't afford the bag yet? The more converted fans the merrier I says.

Just how are you expecting Palace to fill their proposed 30,000 stadium?

Also, you do realise you're going on about us having plastics when posting on a page with a kid clearly wearing a manc hat and another wearing a manc shirt in your home end?

Sounds like your clutching at straws to me, trying to counter every fact that i throw at ya. Its also 25,000 get it right then expanable to 40,000 But only Proberbly in the prem, and if we can sell out Selhurst in the past then thats not a Problem and you know it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Quite a lot to heavily fill up your stadium im sure of it.

You are very good at using words like "likely" and "I'm sure of it" about the make up of our fan base with no evidence at all. Now I am also "sure" that your extra 9k £1 paying supporters on Saturday support other clubs, yet I have no facts to back that one up either other than a photo of man utd supporters in your home ends. :lol:

Who said we lose 10K support? Bristol was a one off and i think you dont understand the word "PLASTIC" its when "fans" go and support a team who have never watched them play Before out of nowhere say Because they have Got promoted to a division wherethere rivals have Been in for decades and have a New Stadium, NOT Because its 16yr olds or under get in for a quid day.

What a F*cking tool you are - typical Palace unable to understand logic when it stares you in the face.

In a season where you teams performances are significantly better than in previous years you are losing support left right and centre. Even your own fans admit the attendances are embarrasing yet you bang on about our Plastics. I think you should worry more about your own crap support than others - perhaps you could help CPFC2010 put up some more posters pleading for anyone to become a fan and then your season tickets holders might increase from 8,000

Are the "fanatics" boycotting the game this Saturday ? :D

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So, at least we know we have two kiddies that are being trained to see the light.

I supported Liverpool during my first season as a Brighton fan. I quickly saw the errors of my ways. I suspect it is a lot tougher NOT to support a big club with them being on TV pretty much every day of the week. I am sure one will see some other clubs paraphernalia at your kid a quid day.

Besides, I don't believe it is anything to be embarrassed about anyway. What would have happened to Palace attendances if they had gone through the same thing we have? When you have lead a nomadic existence for 14 years and spent 12 years sitting in an unglorified Ampitheatre, then perhaps we might be able to compare dick sizes.

Yes Well we didnt got through what you have Because thats the different our clubs are always above you, and ill admit if we did then our attendances would have dropped but thats normal anyway.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Sounds like your clutching at straws to me, trying to counter every fact that i throw at ya. Its also 25,000 get it right then expanable to 40,000 But only Proberbly in the prem, and if we can sell out Selhurst in the past then thats not a Problem and you know it.

Similarly, if we could fill the 'goldstone' with 30,000+ which is the last time we had a Stadium fit for purpose, then why are you questioning our ability to fill a 22,500 seater Stadium?

You're not throwing out 'facts' either you are talking twaddle.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
What a F*cking tool you are - typical Palace unable to understand logic when it stares you in the face.

In a season where you teams performances are significantly better than in previous years you are losing support left right and centre. Even your own fans admit the attendances are embarrasing yet you bang on about our Plastics. I think you should worry more about your own crap support than others - perhaps you could help CPFC2010 put up some more posters pleading for anyone to become a fan and then your season tickets holders might increase from 8,000

Are the "fanatics" boycotting the game this Saturday ? :D
One bad league crowd Quentin but don't let that get in the way.As for boycotts you lot have been doing that since the 1980's haven't you?
"Oh look Tristan that soccer team has built a new plastic sports arena we must get a ticket"

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes Well we didnt got through what you have Because thats the different our clubs are always above you, and ill admit if we did then our attendances would have dropped but thats normal anyway.

No, you're not 'way' above us, you lived outside of your means which is why you went into administration twice, or are you forgetting that little tid bit? If you lived within the means of what your attendances and revenue would have allowed, no doubt you would also have had a period in League 1 as well. However, we got in trouble, cut our losses and paid our debts which and paid the price for that, but at least we didn;t screw the london ambulance service and the police service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here