Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think there will be lots of empty seats in the Holmesdale Lower. Try to get into Block B where there will be a better atmosphere.

may try for the main stand at the front between the sainsbury end and the halfway line so I can see the spot where cantona performed his greatest service to humanity.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
may try for the main stand at the front between the sainsbury end and the halfway line so I can see the spot where cantona performed his greatest service to humanity.

...by getting sent off for assaulting a football spectator?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
...by getting sent off for assaulting a football spectator?

no he got sent off for something he did on the pitch - he retaliated against a toerag who gave it the 'Big I am' and then lied in court that he never said anything. The same individual who it seems has a criminal record for violence and other forms of anti social behaviour.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Just mean that 5,000+ of us will be in with the home fans then.

Should make for an interesting match.

TB

You forget, Place are well 'moody' up at theirs.....

cantona1_1777785b.jpg

See how they hit one player's boot with their chests, Cantona shit himself didn't he! Especially when that CUP OF LUKEWARM BOVRIL was thrown in retaliation by the moodiest fans in Laaandon. And no way are the (at least) two Man Utd fans in this photo going to get out the non-plastic Palace HOME stand alive.

Top Boys

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh we do hope so! :D

Difference being our fans on the whole won't go bowling out the ground giving it large to then realise we're outnumbered and receive a good kick in like your lot did - it's called having a brain and not having a South London mentality.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

cantona1_1777785b.jpg

See how they hit one player's boot with their chests, Cantona shit himself didn't he! Especially when that CUP OF LUKEWARM BOVRIL was thrown in retaliation by the moodiest fans in Laaandon. And no way are the (at least) two Man Utd fans in this photo going to get out the non-plastic Palace HOME stand alive.

Top Boys

Kid in the Man U hat always makes me laugh - i thought we were the plastics?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
for me it's Del and Trigger just above the flying Cantona that make me laugh

'cor blimey Trig'

LMAO - quality :clap:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

cantona1_1777785b.jpg

Top Boys

Considering this was Palaces "GOLDEN" era what a joke that they still had away team fans in their main stand, completely advertising the fact with colours. What an embarrassment for them after labeling our fans plastic.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Considering this was Palaces "GOLDEN" era what a joke that they still had away team fans in their main stand, completely advertising the fact with colours. What an embarrassment for them after labeling our fans plastic.

That was the family end of the stand but carry on legoman.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Difference being our fans on the whole won't go bowling out the ground giving it large to then realise we're outnumbered and receive a good kick in like your lot did - it's called having a brain and not having a South London mentality.
Funny I didn't see any of that.Got held by the Police taken to a train, held at Brighton,put on a train on which a lot of completely outnumbered Brighton fans in shirts were left alone to get home safely.Maybe we're not bullies.
Another thing you won't see is Palace fans throwing rocks at their own fans.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
no he got sent off for something he did on the pitch - he retaliated against a toerag who gave it the 'Big I am' and then lied in court that he never said anything. The same individual who it seems has a criminal record for violence and other forms of anti social behaviour.

He was a toe rag who has been convicted for football offences since but he said no more than any other spectator shouts at a sent off opposition player.The trouble with you thick bastards is that you let the premier league/Man. Utd. spin machine get to you.Perhaps you were supporting them in those days.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
He was a toe rag who has been convicted for football offences since but he said no more than any other spectator shouts at a sent off opposition player.The trouble with you thick bastards is that you let the premier league/Man. Utd. spin machine get to you.Perhaps you were supporting them in those days.

Supporting any team in the premiership when they play palarse!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
100% won't make it to general season ticket sale unless you've been to games... i'd have thought it'd go to those with loyalty points equaling a season ticket at Withdean last season and at the Amex this season will be minimum (about 1250?)

Thats me covered then :clap2:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What I find strange about this thread, above all the 'Big I Am' rubbish, is that a month ago there were plenty of Palace clowns on here saying how there would be hundreds of Palace amongst the Brighton fans. Even though they were clearly told that wouldn't happen because we were sold out (again) and mostly to S/T holders, they claimed they would find a way. Fast forward a month and now the shoes on the other foot, any suggestion of Brighton amongst Palace gets shot down in flames, either that or some tit attempts a subtle threat. Morons

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
100% won't make it to general season ticket sale unless you've been to games... i'd have thought it'd go to those with loyalty points equaling a season ticket at Withdean last season and at the Amex this season will be minimum (about 1250?)

Thats me covered then :clap2:

We had the same rubbish about Pompey away and everyone got a ticket. Its a Tuesday night just after Xmas, that will rule loads of people out straight away.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
That was the family end of the stand but carry on legoman.

What difference does that make? One would have to assume that the kids dads were Utd too. Just one very small snapshot of the ground too, there must have been Utd everywhere so you couldnt even fill your own ground even back then.

Also, if that is the family stand, why can I only see 4 kids (2 in Utd gear) out of about 50 people? Hmmm, porky pies to hide your shame is it? Hmmm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here