Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**20th November 2004 - Wear Red for Wrexham Day**

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Richie, who do I need to speak to re: getting permission to sell the badges?

Also, anyone on here able to help me shift them? Please PM me if you can. Cheers

I will help mate:thumbsup: we going to do our stand

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bha.fatboy said:
I will help mate:thumbsup: we going to do our stand

Cheers fella, nice one :thumbsup:

We're keeping it nice and simple. Fingers crossed, badges will arrive at mine on Friday. Postman allowing :ohmy:

P15045_WrexhamBB2.jpg

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Hiney said:
Marvellous scenes

FANS UNITED!!!

wrexhamcrowd.jpg

I can't see myself there, I was one of the first too come across to you lot but drifted back into the crowd more when I saw the police were filming and I was at the front! ;) Got any more pictures Hiney? Whos coming down on Saturday then and have you decided which stand your coming in? I'm planning to make a huge banner, just not decided on the words yet!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Posted a list of those who have confirmed on another thread - almost 30 at the moment

I gather most of us (hopefully all) will be in the PG Stand. Still working out which pub we are meeting in - seems to be a toss up between the Walnut and the Turf

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
See what I posted about the programme on saturday? Club agreed to have the back page as a red card to save us bringing the card with us.

Good work Albion! :clap: :clap:

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
On the Left Wing said:
Posted a list of those who have confirmed on another thread - almost 30 at the moment

I gather most of us (hopefully all) will be in the PG Stand. Still working out which pub we are meeting in - seems to be a toss up between the Walnut and the Turf

see my comments on the racecourse roll call thread

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
wrexhamgnasher said:
I can't see myself there, I was one of the first too come across to you lot but drifted back into the crowd more when I saw the police were filming and I was at the front! ;) Got any more pictures Hiney? Whos coming down on Saturday then and have you decided which stand your coming in? I'm planning to make a huge banner, just not decided on the words yet!

Got about 8 more, similar to the one above but taken a bit earlier - will post them tomorrow

Can't wait for Saturday

:clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
is it going to far to actually wear a wrexham shirt on the 20th at the albion match?

Well we're wearing Brighton shirts at Wrexham!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here